*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Elfie In Charge
  2. A Baby-Sitting Gig
  3. Storyline Choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1007785-Elfie-In-Charge
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: Story through Elfie's eyes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Elfie In Charge

    by: joemjackson
Elfie played the proper babysitter and waited patiently while the mother handed out instructions “Now you be very good for Elfie” said Sarah as she kissed her little daughter. Turning to the young baby-sitter she said “I should be back about 10, you two have fun!” With that she turned and walked to the car. Calling back, Sarah held up her cellphone and added “Number on the fridge!”

“Let’s go inside.” , said Christy as she watched her mother drive away. “Come on, I want to show you my room.”, she said smiling back at Mary sweetly.

Elfie grinned down at her as a dutiful babysitter and quietly ordered “Wave to your mother.”

“Come on!” Christy demanded emphatically, grabbing the young woman’s hand and pulling on it.

Elfie allowed her charge to do so through the large double doors and until the girl tried to pull her upstairs “Kitchen!” she ordered, stopping the momentum and pulling the girl in the opposite direction.

“Hey careful!” little Christy protested as she stumbled through her own home.

Elfie shoved open the kitchen door and yanked Christy around “Fridge!” she demanded “And phone!”

“There!” Christy pointed angrily “And there!”

Elfie tugged on the girl’s arm and slapped the hand “That’ll teach you proper respect.” she scolded “Now, I want you in your room. Door shut! MARCH!”

“Fine” Christy answered sweetly, looking cowed “One condition. You have to see my room.”

Elfie weighed her options and gave a half-nod. She followed the girl through the house. She had to admit Christy’s room was a beautiful little room. Just right for a little girl to play out her fantasies. It was filled with books, pictures, stuffed animals, dolls and a large, very beautiful doll house. Elfie found herself drawn immediately to the wonderful little house. Peering inside she marveled at the exquisite furnishings and the attention to detail. Not a cheap plastic mass produced item, this house was a work of art. It was like a real house rendered in miniature, a perfect reconstruction fit for any museum. “Oh, Christy this house is so beautiful!”, she said unable to help herself. She’d forgotten her promise to call her boyfriend. “It looks nice enough for someone to really live in. Wouldn’t it be fun to have a real live person living in your house?”

Elfie looked over at Christy who was now sitting on her bed. The girl was smiling oddly at Elfie. After a moment Christy replied, “Would I ever!”

Elfie continued to admire the little house dolls as the girl slipped from the bed and walked toward her. Elfie frowned when the little girl pushed her bedroom door shut. Quite suddenly, for some reason, she didn’t feel as though she was in charge anymore. But that was silly. Elfie considered the fact that she was a foot taller and nearly double Christy’s weight. She pushed her nervousness aside “Look Christy” she said “Sorry about earlier, I really am. We just got off wrong.”

“OH it’s no big deal.” Christy replied softly. She accepted Elfie’s hand in apology and looking up into the baby-sitter’s eyes said, “You know you’re so small, I bet you could live in my house.”

Elfie giggled a little nervously at the child’s steady, serious gaze. “I really think I’m just a little too big that.”,

Christy said finally. “Well, let’s just try to pretend that you are LITTLER....”

Elfie’s heart was racing and her head was swimming. She seemed unable to tear her eyes from the girl’s hypnotic gaze. Which, much to her alarm seemed to have turned into black and green swirling whirlpools. She began to feel her body changing. There was an odd, almost giddy sensation of floating. Elfie had been looking slightly down at the cute little girl but now it seemed that they were looking eye to eye. No, now she was looking up at the girl. She was confused and excited by the strange sensation as Emily and the room began to slowly expand before her eyes. The top of her head was now even with the young girl’s chin and still she continued to grow, right before her eyes. Looking down at her hands Elfie could see that they were now much smaller than Christy’s. It was as if her own hands were those of a child being held by an adult. She raised her eyes to find that she was now looking straight into the child’s crisp, white cotton blouse. Christy towered over her now. Suddenly Elfie realized that Christy wasn’t growing, it was she who was shrinking! Elfie guessed that she was just under four feet tall by now and still dwindling.

“Isn’t this fun?”, smiled the giant Christy looking down at her midget baby-sitter. “ I’ve always wanted a little sister, now you’re just the perfect size. And soooo cute!” With that she released Elfie’s hands and the shrinking abruptly stopped. Christy now took Elfie’s small face in her soft young hand and gently caressed the little cheek with her thumb. Elfie looked around nervously at the room and the young girl before her. Both of which seemed to have suddenly grown quite large in the last few minutes. Christy was thrilled at the sight of the small, blond woman standing before her. Stooping slightly she lifted Elfie by the arms and sat down in a chair. Effortlessly she pulled her now diminutive baby-sitter into her lap. With her left arm holding Elfie in place she began to squeeze and pet the dainty young woman seated on her thighs.

Eventually Elfie’s head cleared and she began to return to her senses. “This can’t be real.”, she stammered. “It must be some kind of a dream!”

Christy giggled at the high pitch that Elfie’s voice had acquired with her reduced stature. “It’s certainly a dream come true for me!”, said Christy as she hugged little Elfie to her chest.

Suddenly panicked by the strange situation Elfie sprang from Christy’s lap and scurried to the center of the room. Looking side to side, the reduced babysitter fled toward…

You have the following choices:

1. The Door

*Noteb*
2. The Window

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joemjackson (UN: joemjackson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1007785-Elfie-In-Charge