*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1007825-Wendy-and-Sara-on-Lilliput
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: A girl or girls on Lilliput?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wendy and Sara on Lilliput.

    by: Unknown
Wendy Gulliver is a beautiful twelve-year-old girl. She stand's 5’4, with medium length dark brown hair, and soft, fair skin. She has a slim, yet curvy figure, and a sweet firm young ass, with large lovely C size breasts. She is nearly hairless around her groin area, and she has greenish, nearly cat like eyes. She is on the cheerleading, dance, gymnastics, and swimming teams back home. As Wendy lay on the sandy beach, she is completely naked for some reason, and she doesn’t know why.

Sara Gulliver is the beautiful younger sister of Wendy. She is ten-year-old, she stands 5’2, with long black hair, and soft, fair skin. She too has a slim, yet curvy figure, and a sweet firm young ass, with large lovely B size breasts. She is hairless around her groin area, and she has baby blue like eyes. She too is on the cheerleading, dance, gymnastics, and swimming teams back home. As Sara lay on the sandy beach, she is completely naked for some reason, and she doesn’t know why.

They are both on the island.

..........................

The below story was written by Joemjackson.

Sara was every bit as adorable as her older sister. She had smaller breasts than Wendy, but look at their mother’s heavy, round and still firm ones; she knew they would easily keep pace. She was more sexually aggressive than her older sister. And she liked to be in control.

There was a fire drill during the last week of school. She was taller than most of the boys in her fifth grade class and she grabbed the smallest boy, who was only 4’6” “Hey, Timmy, you know this is only a drill, right?” she whispered in his ear.

“Uhhh, yeah…sure…Sara. What’s up?” he asked. Timmy had to look up quite a bit to look at her face. The two were lifelong friends who had always hung around together. Other boys teased him a lot for it, but he didn’t care.

Sara looked forward to doing this. She took Timmy’s smaller hand in hers and the two kids separated from the class and headed down a different hallway. They stopped outside the girls’ bathroom “Shhhh…stay right here” she whispered pressing her finger on her friend’s lip. She walked in, then a minute later, the door opened and she pulled him in.

“Sara, what are we doing in here?” Timmy asked nervously “I’m not supposed to---“

Sara cut Timmy off by leaning over and kissing him. “Hmmm, that’s nice” she said seductively “Wanna do it again?”

“Uh-huh” said Timmy, nodding his head. “Ahh…can you lean down some…please?”

Sara’s chest heaved a little as she did and their lips locked again. She ran her fingers through Timmy’s hair, then down his thin chest to his waist. Sara felt him shiver “That feel nice?” she mumbled against his lips.

“Mmmm-Hmmm” the smaller boy moaned.

Sara wrapped her arms around his waist and cooed “Do the same for me, Timmy?”

“Ahhh, whadya mean?” he asked, a little breathless.

She pulled her shirt out of her pants and then took one of his hands and pushed it under and up. “I saw you checking me out yesterday” she said. Actually, that wasn’t true, but that wasn’t the point “Go on” Sara urged “I didn’t wear a bra, touch them”

“Ahh…Sara…I’ve never…I mean” Timmy stuttered.

Sara touched the tip of her tongue to his ear. She loved it when she felt him shiver again. One of her hands went to the back of Timmy’s head and pushed his face into her chest “Me neither” she replied softly.

“Ahh…ok” he replied. Then he gently squeezed Sara’s side and moved his hand up. His larger friend gasped the first time his hand slid over her breast. When Sara moaned, he pulled away “I-I-I sorry!” he stuttered “D-d-d-didn’t mean to h-hur-hurt, you!!”

“It didn’t hurt, Tim” she sighed “It felt real good. Here, why don’t we open your shirt and I’ll show you” Sara started to undo his buttons. That was when the bell ending the drill sounded. “Awww, dammit!” she exclaimed. The two youngsters ran back to class.

They got there just in time “And where were you two?” their teacher growled

“We got lost, Mr. Mogul” Tim lied smoothly, surprising himself.

He looked down at them from his over six foot height “Well no point in detention now” he said “However, don’t let it happen again, or I’ll keep you after school on the last day. Lots of windows to wash. Take your seats.”

“Yessir” they said together and sat down. During the next two weeks, and into the summer, Sara and Timmy explored each other as often as they could. As Sara’s family prepared to leave on their boat, Timmy and Sara hugged each other in a friendly way.

“Aww, don’t our little boyfriend and girlfriend look so cute together” Sara’s father teased.

“DADDYYYY!” Sara complained, blushing

The man slapped Timmy on the back knocking the breath out of him “HAHA, don’t worry son. We’ll have her back before you know it.

“Sorry about him” Sara whispered in his ear. Carefully hidden by their bodies, Sara slid her hand under Timmy’s waistband and fondled one butt cheek.

Two days later, far at sea, Sara and Wendy were lounging on the deck, in bikinis, sunning themselves. In practically an eyeblink, the sky turned black and a huge wave swept over the deck. Both girls were washed overboard. Being the excellent swimmers they were they stayed afloat. Their well developed breasts were also a big help in keeping their heads above water.

The sisters had grasped each other’s wrists hoping to stay together until their parents could find them. But two huge waves crashed down upon them. When Sara surfaced she found herself alone. The sea calmed and the sky cleared almost as fast as they turned wild. Sara floated rather listlessly for a while, until something pinched her side. She reached into the water and seized it. Studying it closely, she saw it looked like a hammerhead shark, only it was the size of a guppy. It thrashed around in her hand violently. Sara was fascinated by the little fish.

Slowly, her gentle limb movements turned her body in the water until she saw an island. She flicked the tiny creature away and began swimming. The shark twisted and spun through the air until its body slapped into the water surface. Sara didn’t even hear it

Sara swam for almost three hours, which despite being an excellent swimmer, exhausted her. Reaching the shore, Sara crawled a few hundred feet on shaking arms and legs. She finally collapsed, she was vaguely aware of the fact that, at some point, she’d lost both pieces of her bikini. She was about half-conscious when she heard a person’s voice. She managed to throw an arm across her chest in an attempt at modesty. She saw the source of the voice. It was either someone pretty far away, or a six inch tall person.

“Giant! Giant! Giant!” she heard. Then her brain filled with static. Sara’s eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out. The nude body of a young girl lay sprawled on the beach, her chest rising and falling with each breath.

You have the following choices:

1. Sara wakes up...Tied Down!

2. Sara Sits Up

3. You choose the Gulliver?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1007825-Wendy-and-Sara-on-Lilliput