*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1007850-Jason-on-BROBDIGNAG
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: A boy or boys on BROBDIGNAG?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jason on BROBDIGNAG.

    by: Unknown
Twelve-year-old Jason stand's 5’3, with short golden blond hair. He has a slim, yet athletic build, and a firm tight young ass. He is well hung, but nearly hairless around his groin area, with baby blue eyes, and a young, boyish looking face, and he is a bit homophobic. He lays on the sandy beach, and he completely naked.

He cough out some water and looks around with blurry eyes. The beach seems to go on forever, until he sees massive stalk shoot up into the air. Suddenly, he realize that it is a tree, surrounded by some really tall grass, and the world around him is humongous. Suddenly, he hears thumping sounds, and he looks over to his left to see giant people nearby. Who or what are they?

P.S. The Brobdingnag people speak English, in order to keep communications easy.

Other tiny people are on the island too.


Who is near him?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A giant woman or girl?

2. A giant man or boy?

*Noteb*
3. Something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/1007850-Jason-on-BROBDIGNAG