*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/2905626-The-movies-cast-is-introduced-to-the-Kilaa
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: The movie's cast is introduced to the Kilaaks themselves.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

The movie's cast is introduced to the Kilaa...

    by: Ace Jones
Upon arriving in a room where the movie's villainous leader was waiting, the movie's cast was introduced to the Kilaaks queen Bessie the cow.

"I take it this is the Kilaaks queen right?" Scamp asked as he wanted know who they're going to go up against.

"Allow me to explain to all of you who this villainous being is, you see her name is queen Bessie the leader of her race known as the Kilaaks as they're from a small planet orbiting Mars and Jupiter." Dr. Apollo Horse said as he explained to the movie's cast about queen Bessie herself.

"Now that we've gotten that out of the way, we're going to demolish and or raze your planet's cities as we're going to build our civilization and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it." Queen Bessie said as her race was going to demolish and or raze our world's cities as there was nothing anyone could do about it or so she thought.

"Is that so? Well that's what you think for after all we the good guys will stop you and your race from taking over our world along with destroying or razing our world's capitals at all costs!" Scamp boldly and heroically said as he and the movie's cast of heroes wasn't going to let Queen Bessie and her race take over the world or destroy and raze their world's capitals at any cost.

"Foolish earthlings resistance is useless ergo you can't stop us and you never will!" Queen Bessie angrily snarled as she fired multiple lightning bolts from her portable lightning cannon at the movie's cast of heroes as they quickly moved out of the way and took cover as Queen Bessie teleported herself out of Monster Land II's complex.

After Queen Bessie was gone the movie's cast of heroes checked on each other to see if anyone was hit by a bolt of lightning.

"Is everyone okay?" Dr. Apollo Horse asked.

"I'm fine Dr. Horse." Captain Dawkins said.

"I'm all right." Da Vinci said.

"I'm okay comrades." Boris said.

"I'm perfectly fine." Bull said.

"I'm all right and I wasn't hit by a bolt of lightning." Pluto said.

"Son are you all right?" Tramp asked his son.

"I'm okay dad." Scamp said.

"Now that we've checked on everyone, it's time to see what the monsters are up to at the moment ergo as you can all see on our widescreen monitors at the moment Wonder Woof and the other monsters that aren't under the aliens control are discussing about what they'll need to do at the moment."

Meanwhile above Monster Land II's underground complex Wonder Woof and the monsters were having a discussion about what'll they do at the moment.

"Here's the situation everyone King Corgi's terrorizing Moscow Russia, Prince Corgi's terrorizing Paris France and Chuckles Corgi's terrorizing New York City ergo I'll need 3 giant monsters and or mutants to head to Moscow Paris and New York City now then who wants to head to Moscow?" Wonder Woof asked the other monsters as he needed 3 monsters to head to those 3 cities in need of assistance.

"Dad I'll head over to Moscow and try to stop King Corgi if I can." Wonder Woof Jr. answered as he knew Moscow's citizens and their country's army navy air force and marines were going to need all the help they can get.

"Alright son you'll go over to Moscow and be careful son for if you're unable to stop King Corgi or if you get hurt get out of there quickly, now then who's going to go over to Paris France and stop Prince Corgi?" Wonder Woof asked as he needed another monster or mutant to head to Paris and stop Prince Corgi.

"Dad I'll head off to Paris and try to stop Prince Corgi." The Stay Puft Marshmallow Mutt said as she knew everyone in Paris needed a heroine in other words a giantess monster and or mutant to save their city.

"Alrighty then Stay Puft you'll head off to Paris and be careful my child, now then I need 1 more giant and or mutant monster to go over to New York City." Wonder Woof said as he needed 1 more giant and or mutant monster.

"I'll go to New York City and stop Chuckles Corgi as the citizens of New York City need a giant monster and or mutant to save their city in other words me." I said as I chose to go to New York City.

"Very well then Dog Kong my friend ergo you'll go over to New York City, meanwhile me Fergie the giant Hansel the giant and Super Spike will rendezvous with you guys at the Bay of Biscay as we'll march towards London Great Britain ergo be careful everyone and good luck!" Wonder Woof said as he started to get choked up as Wonder Woof Jr. Stay Puft and I started to stomp towards our 3 destinations as Wonder Woof and the others started to stomp off to their destination the Bay of Biscay where they'll be waiting to rendezvous with us.



You have the following choices:

1. Meanwhile at Dr. Apollo Horse's apartment.

*Noteb*
2. Open choice chapter.

*Noteb*
3. Your choice.

*Noteb*
4. Other.

*Noteb*
5. Viewer's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/2905626-The-movies-cast-is-introduced-to-the-Kilaa