*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/2920913-At-UNSC-HQ-Captain-Dawkins-is-speaking-to-Gener
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: At UNSC HQ Captain Dawkins is speaking to General Gold Chains.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #22

At UNSC HQ Captain Dawkins is speaking to Gener...

    by: Ace Jones
Captain Dawkins was currently being brought up to speed courtesy of general Gold Chains a bulldog who happens to be a 5 star British army general, as he revealed to Captain Dawkins what he's heard so far as the two were seated at a table that had two cups of hot Earl Grey tea and dog biscuit like crumpets.

"From what I've been hearing as of late, while our attention was clearly focused on Moscow Paris and New York City being saved we've received important intel that the Kilaaks have built a fortress somewhere near Stonehenge as we've also spotted another monster and or mutant known as Super Dog as we've learned she's on Wonder Woof and the other monsters side as she was supposedly heading towards London city as she's also the Corgi Bros sister." General Gold Chains explained to Captain Dawkins.

"I see ergo who is Super Dog as she's on Wonder Woof and the other monsters side?" Captain Dawkins asked General Gold Chains himself.

"I'll let the story's narrator explain who Super Dog is ergo *ahem* my dear narrator would you be so kind as to explain to the world who Super Dog is?" General Gold Chains asked the story's narrator.

"I'll be more than happy to explain to all of you who Super Dog is, *Ahem* you see Super Dog played by Chloe Corgi happens to be King Corgi and Prince Corgi's little sister as she's Chuckles Corgi's big sister as she's a gigantic fat anthropomorphic corgi monster superheroine as she's part of Wonder Woof's team of monsters and mutants." The story's narrator explained.

Meanwhile Da Vinci walked on over to a nearby area at UNSC's headquarters where her brother Captain Dawkins Dr. Constantine Cat and a few other characters were at.

"Dawkins what's happened so far?" Da Vinci asked her brother.

"Well my dear sister from what we've heard so far the Kilaaks will send the monsters back over to Monster Land II and let us live in peace if we agree to hereby abide by their laws, as they appear to be blackmailing us." Dawkins explained to Da Vinci.

"If they think they can blackmail us and get away with it they can think twice for after all nobody blackmails us and gets away with it." Da Vinci said.

"I wholeheartedly agree my dear sister for after all we Brits won't let the Kilaaks blackmail us and or whatnot, also do you know where the Kilaaks have built their fortress?" Dawkins asked Da Vinci.

"Why yes I do know where they've built their fortress as they've been bragging about their fortress on social media outlets as they've built their fortress in an area that's near Stonehenge." Da Vinci answered.

"Ergo Captain Dawkins you're to assemble your crew for the time to investigate the enemy's fortress near Stonehenge has come as this won't be an easy mission to accomplish but we do have the utmost faith in you and SY-3's crew as we're depending on you and your crew to accomplish this dangerous mission." Dr. Constantine Cat said as the time to investigate the enemy's fortress near Stonehenge had finally arrived.

Back in downtown London Wonder Woof and company happened to be entertaining the citizens of London as Super Dog arrived.

"Greetings Wonder Woof and salutations my fellow monsters and mutants for yours truly Super Dog is here as I forgot to mention Sy-3's crew is heading towards an area near Stonehenge as there's a fortress the Kilaaks have built as SY-3's crew is gonna need all the help they can get." Super Dog explained.

"I see ergo we're off to Stonehenge to help SY-3's crew out." Wonder Woof said as he addressed his fellow monsters mutants and everyone in London as he and the other monsters started to stomp their way towards Stonehenge.



You have the following choices:

1. Wonder Woof and Sy-3's crew rendezvous near Stonehenge.

*Noteb*
2. Other.

*Noteb*
3. You decide.

*Noteb*
4. Your choice.

*Noteb*
5. Open choice chapter.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/2920913-At-UNSC-HQ-Captain-Dawkins-is-speaking-to-Gener