*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732088-Your-Life-Shrunken-to-a-Snack/cid/1013022-The-Beginning
by Storm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1732088
A school trip leaves you in the wildest situation of your life...**Sequel in the works!**
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Storm
You had just transferred to another high school after things had gone raw at your first school. In all the confusion to make it quick so that you didn't collect too many absences, you had accidentally been accepted into an all-girl school.

When your first day came, the faculty were outraged. They began working to get you back into your old school, but they had to allow you to go to class until you were transferred back.

It was odd at first, being the only guy in your classes full of incredibly pretty girls your age. Seeing all of them, you realized that the best, hottest girls must have all come to this school. The rest must have ended up at your old school.

Within minutes, though, you had discovered that they were taking a field trip to a nearby candy factory. You'd found yourself squished between two girls on the ride over: a bombshell-blonde freshman named Miranda, and a sweet brunette by the name of Janesa.

You'd found out that the local factory actually made a knock-off of M&M's, called D&D's. You had been allowed to explore a little bit, but were warned very sternly not to enter a room with a "Authorized Personnel Only" sign on it. After spacing out while looking down at the D&D's candy-making machines from the platform you stood on though, your entire class seemed to have disappeared. However, there weren't any employees telling you where and where not go, either. You decided to sneak off into the dark room behind the forbidden door.

After taking only a few steps, a bright light had shined through the room from a faraway wall, blinding you completely. It seemed to pierce your body and sent an odd sensation through you until you lost consciousness.

When you woke up, you found yourself surrounded by giant D&D's candies inside of a package. It took you a minute to realize it, but you really believed that you were now shrunken and in a bag of this chocolate candy!

The thing that worried you most, though, was where you and the other future snacks were headed. Obviously, somebody had the package of D&D's, but who??
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Storm (UN: dialstorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1732088-Your-Life-Shrunken-to-a-Snack/cid/1013022-The-Beginning