*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Body and Life Swap
  2. His sister Ashley.
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1019141-Body-and-Life-Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: Body and Life Swap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Body and Life Swap

    by: Blarg Blargington
Ryan selected Body and Life Swap and targeted Ashley. He then aimed the remote at himself because if he swapped two other people's bodies and lives it would be like nothing changed.

He pressed the button, and a bright light shot out of the remote, blinding Ryan for a few seconds. When he regained his vision, Ryan found himself sitting on the couch with Ashley's phone in his hand and the remote lying on his lap. Shortly after, he realized that he was wearing all of Ashley's clothes and he was, in fact, in her body. The remote had actually worked! Ryan quickly got up and headed to the bathroom to see himself in the mirror. On his way he passed his old body which seemed to be carrying on his life as if nothing had happened. Ryan figured that Ashley must have really thought she was him now.

When he got to the bathroom, Ryan was now looking at his sister in the mirror. This was truly incredible. He reached his new feminine hands with pink nails up to his new boobs and gave them a quick squeeze. This was definitely real. He then reached his hands up and felt his new long blonde hair. Ryan was now Ashley for real. There were now so many possibilities of what he could do as Ashley or with the remote.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1019141-Body-and-Life-Swap