*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1283357-Go-to-the-mall
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: Go to the mall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go to the mall

    by: Blarg Blargington
Since no one was around, Ryan thought it would be a good idea to go to the mall. There were all sorts of people at the mall and there were always plenty of people too. The mall was right on the edge of town by the highway so Ryan could ride his bike over there in like fifteen minutes. Ryan headed out to the garage, got his bike out and then began the journey to the mall.

When he arrived, Ryan locked his bike to the bike rack and then headed inside. As he had suspected, Ryan found many people of all different types, which meant plenty of people to test the remote on. Deciding to start small, Ryan pulled the remote out and picked the Clothes Swap button. He then aimed it at the first two people he saw which happened to be a pair of girls who looked around his age. One was wearing jeans and a tank top and had shoulder length blond hair and the other was wearing a skirt and a tight t-shirt and had long light brown hair.

When he commenced the swap, a bright light shot out of the remote causing Ryan to temporarily go blind. When his vision cleared, Ryan saw that the blonde girl was now wearing the skirt and t-shirt and her hair was now much longer and the brunette girl was now wearing the jeans and tank top and her hair had shortened to shoulder length. Ryan was absolutely amazed; the remote worked! This was very exciting news and Ryan couldn't wait to test the remote out some more.

Now that he knew the remote worked, Ryan looked around for some good choices to test the remote out. He noticed a couple who looked like they were in their twenties, a mother with her young son and daughter, and a group of three girls who looked around fourteen. Ryan randomly chose one of the three groups to see what they would do so he could figure out which swap to try on them.

Who did Ryan choose?

You have the following choices:

1. The couple

2. The mother and kids

3. The girls

*Noteb*
4. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1283357-Go-to-the-mall