*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1492570-Go-to-the-park
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1734439
Ryan finds a remote that can swap people's bodies and more. Additions encouraged!
This choice: Go to the park  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go to the park

    by: Blarg Blargington
Since no one was around, Ryan thought it would be a good idea to go to the park. There were all sorts of people at the park and there was always just enough around but not too many so it was perfect for testing the remote. The park was near on the middle of town so Ryan could ride his bike over there in like fifteen minutes. Ryan headed out to the garage, got his bike out and then began the journey to the park.

When he arrived, Ryan locked his bike to the nearby fence because there did not seem to be a bike rack in the area. He then headed into the park to find his first test subjects. The park was a pretty big place. The grassy area next to the small gravel parking lot had a few trees around it with a dirt path weaving between them with benches placed periodically along it. The path led to an open area with a playground where most of the people tended to be if they had kids with them. Beyond the playground was a big open field with a baseball diamond on one side.

Ryan walked down the path a little ways to see what kinds of people he could find. In the immediate area there was a guy who looked about Ryan's age and what he assumed was the guy's little sister who looked about 8 playing fetch with their dog with an old tennis ball. The guy looked pretty normal, with t-shirt and jeans and his short blond hair. His sister was wearing a puffy white knee-length skirt and a black top with short puffy sleeves. She had straight blonde hair that came halfway down her back. On a nearby bench there was a young couple who looked to be in their early twenties sitting holding hands. The girl had straight shoulder-length black hair and she was wearing a knee-length denim skirt, a loose fitting white top, and a pair of black flats. The guy was wearing a red polo shirt and a pair of jeans and he had short brown hair. Ryan could also a see a female jogger who looked like she was in her mid twenties headed in his direction along the path. She had shoulder-length light brown hair pulled back into a ponytail and she was wearing a pair of tight spandex running shorts and a light blue sports bra. In the distance, Ryan noticed a few kids playing on the playground and there wasn't anyone in the area of the baseball diamond or field.

Ryan began thinking of what he would do with the remote.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734439-The-Swaptacular-Remote/cid/1492570-Go-to-the-park