*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735361-You-Cream-and-Vanilla
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1735361
A romance/erotica interactive about you in the sonic universe. Not for kids.

A romance/erotica interactive about you in the sonic universe. Not for kids.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
OK, so this is a romance/erotica story starring you in the world of sonic. Your backstory is that you are seventeen years old. Your mother and Vanilla (Cream the Rabbit's mother) were very good friends, an after your mother died, you started living with her and Cream. You go to high school with Cream and her friends and you're all seniors. Despite the title, you can choose your main love interest at the beginning of the story. Here are your choices. Amy is NOT one of them. Deal with it.

Cream the Rabbit, 17, your best friend since who knows how long. She's really loyal to you.

Vanilla the Rabbit, 36, Cream's mom. She's your legal guardian, but she kinda uses her sexuality to mess with you.

Blaze the Cat, 17, kind of shy and reclusive around you. She does really well in school.

Rouge the Bat, 17, The seductive one. She flirts with you A LOT, but she's still your friend and she's got your back.

Now, you can also interact with other characters in the Sonic series. Please don't introduce anyone new. No guy/guy stuff. The main characters are you and your chosen love interest. Try to make long additions, and once you choose a love interest, that MUST remain your love interest throughout the storyline branching from that choice. Yes, you can have sex with your love interest. (Rated 18+ for a reason.) Enjoy!

EDIT: Rule Change: When you chose a love interest, you can change the love interest as the story progresses, but let it tie in with the story.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1735361-You-Cream-and-Vanilla