*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736910-Max-Von-Crucial---Something-Evil
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1736910
The Interractive World of Max Von Crucial

The Interractive World of Max Von Crucial

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is the place to further play with the adventures or mis adventures of the evil magician Max Von Crucial. For those of you who are new, Max Von Crucial is a "business man", using magic, he transforms people into objects and sells them on the open market. The transformations are usually sexual and perverse in nature and his victims rarely escape but it does happen. I find the stories of the "escapees" are the most intersting :)

Please see the accompanying yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Max_Von_Crucial/ for further background. I will be posting some of the first chapters here, then as you get the feel for Max, you are free to take him to places I haven't thought of yet.

Initial Cast of Characters
Max Von Crucial

Real Name: Unknown
Height: 6’0’’
Weight: 175lbs
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black with Grey
Place of Birth: Unknown
Age: Unknown but appears to be mid fifties in the current incarnation.
Known Relatives: Unknown
Businesses Associates: Several anonymous located worldwide
Marital Status: Single
History:
Max is an ageless being that has taken on several different forms since the 1700’s, currently terrorizing North America in the desert Southwest. Previous case investigations happened in 1950 in Lima, 1920 in Cairo, 1875 in Beijing, 1850 in Constantinople, 1810 in London the first such report in1710 again in London. The details of these reports are still classified Top Secret, however with the creation of the Dept. of Homeland Security in 2002, the events themselves were downgraded to Secret from Top Secret in effort to consolidate intelligence.

Personality: Max appears to be gentle, very charismatic. Intelligence believes he lures his victims into a false sense of security and then unleashes his hell upon them. In truth, Max is perverted, greedy, sadistic and manipulative. Money, power and perfection seem to be his only motivating factors. If it doesn’t make monetary sense, then he’ll move on, which is why he often leaves victims behind who would not bring the maximum market value. Max believes in a prophecy that says when he dies, a female will take his place.
************************************************************************

VonCrucial orgranization:

Max has one sidekick.

Real Name: Anjeia Stoykovitch
Height: 5’8”
Weight 120
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Black
Place of Birth: Believe to be Belgrade
Age: Believed to have been born in the late 1700’s, but appears to be in her early 20’s
Known Relatives: Deceased/unknown

Personality:
Anjeia is quiet, calculating and drives a harder bargain than Max which is why he has chosen to keep her rather than transform her and recycle her into the market. Her natural instincts for business have made her a key asset to Max.
She doesn’t remember where she came from, or how old she is. Max is her life, he is her Boss, Father, Husband, Brother, Friend all rolled into one relationship.


History:

It is believed for Anjeia Stoykovitch to have been abducted by Max Von Crucial from the streets of London in 1810. INTERPOL has London police reports regarding the disappearance of a known prostitute going by the name of Angel that matches her description. Why Max chose to not transform and sell her in his operation is unknown but there is a theory (unknown to her) that he is grooming her to be is apprentice. Currently she plays the roll of his assistant and is currently acting as business manager.

************************************************************************

Crucial Wholesale

Business Plan:

Provide to the free market, human oddities for the most discriminating collector for the highest price possible.

Structure:

Max Von Crucial: Owner/propietor
Anjeia Stoykovitch: Chief Assistant to Mr. Von Crucial and Business Manager


Jon James

Real Name: Jon James
Height: 6’1’’
Weight: 185lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Place of Birth: Fallon, Nevada
Age 36
Known Relatives: Ex Wife Jennifer James-White
Marital Status: Single/Divorced
History:
Jon is a workaholic. He started as a traffic cop in Las Vegas in 1990 and eventually worked his way into a regular beat patrol on the North Side in 1992. In 2001, he joined NSOPS after the September 11 attacks and started investigating Max VonCrucial in 2004 taking primary investigation responsibility for the Debbie Fields disappearance. 2004 was also the same year his wife divorced him, tired of his work schedule and worrying if he was going to come home. They remain friends.

Personality:
Jon is a serious, dedicated law enforcement officer. He often takes risks but always works within the system and never bends the rules. The law is the law in his mind. Since his divorce, he has been able to devote all of his energy and time to NSOPS and particularly finding and capturing Max VonCrucial. With no time for love in his live, there is no time for loneliness or self-pity. Jon’s first love is his work first and foremost.


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736910-Max-Von-Crucial---Something-Evil