*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737161-Diminutive-Danger
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ashley
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1737161
A small adventure. You're shrunk, try to survive. GPs for great additions. Add for an Add!

A small adventure. You're shrunk, try to survive. GPs for great additions. Add for an Add!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A few rules before we start:
1.All entries should be in second person. (You then…)
2.All entries should use good grammar, be at least five descriptive sentences and have a creative title
3.Only original characters please. No other males. The age for any new female is 18-38.
4.No animals
5.Please no unbirth, foot crush, or toilet stuff. Keep it respectable
6.If you are to be eaten, I would prefer it be in a food item such as sandwich, cake, pie, taco, etc.
7.There can be no additional size change.
8.You can add an option to reform after death but it takes a day and returns you back to your bed.
9.Be descriptive with any new characters.
10. Please try to preserve the continuity between chapters.
11.I can’t think of anything else. Use your best judgment and have fun!

Background:
Your name is Sam Johnson, a brown haired, brown eyed, 18 year old male. Only thing is, you are three inches tall. When you were younger, you were exposed to some chemicals at home that made you shrink. You live as normal a life as you can. You have two sisters, and a girlfriend. Your aunt lives with you for your “safety”, you attend part-time technical college, and you have a job at the local bakery. You feel safe. Everyone, from your sisters, to your girlfriend, to your coworkers has expressed intentions to devour or enslave you. Now that you are eighteen, you are no longer protected as you once were, and must try to survive by yourself as you try to make it on your own.
Notable Females:
Mona: She is your sister, one part in a twin tandem. She is 25 and has blonde hair, green eyes, a great build, and a dominant temperament. She lives at home but works at the mega grocery as a clerk.
Celia: The other sister. She shares the same appearance as Mona, but has a very different temperament. She is kinder but is very vengeful. She also lives at home and works at the city park as an attendant. She has treated you well, for the most part.
Kimberly: The governess. She is 37 and has black hair, blue eyes, a great body for her age, and a fiendish side. There have been plenty of time you have seen her look at you while she cooks. She has an 18 year old daughter named Kiandra. She has long blonde hair, icy blue eyes, an excellent build and a nice personality. You think she’d protect you but she is a culinary arts major and you can’t be sure. Kiandra comes and visits her mom frequently.
Nicole: Your girlfriend. She is 20 and has long flowing black hair, emerald green eyes, and a divine body. She loves to play with you and is only a threat when angered. You know not to argue with her. Recently she has asked you to move in with her.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737161-Diminutive-Danger