*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738662-The-Growth-Formula
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1738662
A professional thief steals a female growth formula from a lab

A professional thief steals a female growth formula from a lab

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The Female Muscle Growth genre seems to have developed a lull on writing.com lately, so I thought I'd try to spark some writing with a new story. Here's the basic plot:

This story begins with a hired professional thief has broken into a drug company to steal a secret formula. After managing to steal the formula undetected he returns to his employer for his compensation.

Introductory characters:

Angela: A rich mother who wants the growth formula for her 16 year old daughter Stephanie.

Stephanie: The 16 year old daughter of Angela, Stephanie is an only child who lives with her extremely wealthy and widowed mother in a huge mansion and is home schooled. 5'2", beautiful but physically weak and unathletic, she is unaware of the enormous (real and figurative) plans her mother has for her.

Andrew: A wealthy businessman who loves tall, muscular women. Andrew wants the formula to secretly give to his female employees and grow them into muscular amazons.

Other purchasers of the formula can be Reader's Choice.


Basic rules:
*The formula only makes WOMEN grow taller and more muscular. On men it either makes them shrink smaller or has no effect whatsoever.

*The formula does make women's muscles grow, but the effects are greatly magnified with regular workouts.

**I would prefer that this be a slow growth formula story. You can have fun with how fast or slow, ie 1-2 inches per hour, 1 inch per week, etc. However, if you insist you can make the formula more fast acting, perhaps in combination with other ingredients.

I would prefer if no main characters would die. Other things I would prefer:

-No male gay stuff

- No cartoon or comic book characters in this story.

-No negative stereotypes pertaining to female muscle.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1738662-The-Growth-Formula