*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Swap
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741634-The-Smartphone/cid/1035124-The-Swap
by Spooky
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Scientific · #1741634
A man takes a woman's Smartphone instead of his own. and becomes feminine as a result...
Chapter #1

The Swap

    by: Spooky
Steve was a busy guy, he had his job, he was interning at another business and had school still. The only way he was able to keep track was through his Smart-phone, he kept his day to day plans in there, all his contacts and everything else he needed.

He was currently looking at his planner as he walked home from work, he had a few hours to rest before he had more to do and was going to take advantage of it.

While looking at his phone and not paying attention, a woman, going in the opposite direction seemed to be doing the same thing, and was lost in her phone as they collided directly into eachother.

Steve and the woman both fell to the ground, both of their phones flying forward and landing beside the other.

Steve looked down as he helped the stranger up, grabbing the phone next to him as he did so.

"I'm so sorry about that, wasn't paying attention at all, are you okay?"

"oh im fine and i wasn't paying attention either, its totally ok"

"alright, well I apologize again, and bye i guess." Steve said brushing himself off and walking away, he looked back to his phone, being more careful this time.

A few steps later he had the wrong phone, they were identical phones so it was easy mistake, he turned back but she was lost in the crowd.

This was bad, he needed his phone, his only option was to see if she had anything in her planner maybe he could meet her and get his phone back.

He checked the datebook for anything, wow there was a ton of stuff in here! she didn't do anything without it being planned in here apparently, she must be busier than he was, he looked at the nearest activity and saw that...

You have the following choices:

1. A Salon/Spa Appointment

2. Work (I wonder where?)

3. Date with her boyfriend

4. Clothes shopping

5. Something Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741634-The-Smartphone/cid/1035124-The-Swap