*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741814-furry-school-weight-gaininflation
by jimmy
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Animal · #1741814
You go to school to find that all the teachers are furries! They get fat and fatten you!

You go to school to find that all the teachers are furries! They get fat and fatten you!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Note from December 21st, 2014: Hey Everyone! Black Jack here, and whether my cards were dealt for the better or not is probably based on opinion. *Pthb* Anyway, I figured this would be a good time to say something that I should've said probably almost a year ago or so. I consider myself semi-retired from Writing.com, even though I'm here almost everyday (figure that one out!). Anyway, I haven't been writing as much because I haven't really been in the right mood, and have moved on to more... non-fetish writings. I'm not saying I don't have fun writing here, I'm just saying I don't have the drive I once had. I come back to this story every now and then but it's not the same as when I was able to pop out a new "chapter" at the least every week. I'm hoping to regain that drive, but at the moment, my other projects at hand are taking up most of the writing time I have available. I want to thank everyone for contributing to this story, especially since it was just a quick thought when I was walking home from school one day (Go figure! *Laugh* ) and I never thought it would ever exceed 100 "chapters". I'm hoping to add more to this lot eventually and maybe create an original story for people to contribute to (which will probably have more of a story line then this lot, but still can allow anyone and everyone choose their own path). Till that day, I'll try and contribute myself as much as I can. If you have any suggestions or you want something added, please feel free to send me a private message. I'm pretty open minded so I can pretty much work with anything (Except Scat, pee, slob). So hopefully that clears things up. Thanks for reading and feel free to contribute!

You are walking home from school when a huge flash appears, nothing seems to change so you keep walking. When you get to the school, everyone is a furry! They all seem to eat a lot and are a bit plump. The teachers seem to be happy to see you, but is that a good thing or bad? Could they just want a hug, or feed you, or even...eat you?!

Anything is allowed except for
sex
death is only allowed if you or someone else is eaten
no wounds or attacks, unless its playful/holding someone down

Thats about it so have some fun
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated NPL. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741814-furry-school-weight-gaininflation