*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743038-Body-Swap-Device
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1743038
A 17 Year old boy goes to a holiday with his family and finds a magic controller.

A 17 Year old boy goes to a holiday with his family and finds a magic controller.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a 17 year old boy named Matt.

While you are having a vacation with your family, you find a remote that can enable you to body swap in different ways:


Swap Bodies: You swap bodies with that person but you still have your own personality.

Brainwash Swap: You can either brainwash yourself when you swap or the person being swapped into your current body.

Brainwash Swap & Memories: When you doing brainwash swap you can gain other person's personality and memories.

Morph: Change your body or change other peoples bodies.

Brainwash Morph: Brainwash morph yourself or someone.

You can add more buttons or ability to controller.

You can morph it by:
Wearing some of that persons clothes
Pointing the remote at them


Characters:

Your Mother - Jane (44): She is a pretty mother, but in more of a mom-pretty way. She worries about her children very often, and is very clean and tidy.And she has got nice body for her age.

Your Younger Sister - Linda (14): She is very nice and kind girl. She has got ice blue eyes and hot body.

Your Father - George (48): He couldn't came with you to holiday. Maybe next days he can catch up you.

Girlfriend - Eva(16): You met two days ago in the hotel. She has long sexy legs and big boobs. She's a latin beauty.

Your Aunt - Martha (37): She has always been really nice to you and very funny. You two are kind of friends.

Your Uncle - Jimmy (39): He is very quiet and mysterious guy. He likes hunting.

Your Younger Cousin - Rita (15) : She's bitchy all the time. But she's got nice body.

Your Older Cousin - Debbie (17) : She's cool girl. She's not like her little sister.


Feel free to add characters...


NOTE: Please don't add crappy chapters. Sex and other things are free.

EDIT: MORE THAN 20.000 VIEWS! DON'T BE SHY, CONTRIBUTE!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743038-Body-Swap-Device