*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743487-The-Legend-of-Justice-Japan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1743487
This is a fanfiction story that inserts characters from Anime & Manga into DC Universe.

This is a fanfiction story that inserts characters from Anime & Manga into DC Universe.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
52: The Origin of Justice Japan
Remember this story takes place during the events of 52, and starts in week 11(about 2006)

Justice Japan: A new reign of Justice!
Events take place between week 11 and week 50 during 52. They band together to fight various menaces, including Lord Maakuamuge

Justice Japan: Black Adam Attacks!
This story starts during the events of 52, week 50 and continues to it's aftermath.

Justice Japan: Brightest Day, Blackest Night
This story takes place during the events of Blackest Night

Justice Japan: Legends of Justice Japan
These stories will take place in current DC Universe continuity.

Justice Japan
The current members of this group are:
The Mighty Bigman(Ronald Knievelstad) created by AlNaga The Dreaded and Azabache Silver. He is a former Teen Titan from an alternate Earth that was stranded on the New Earth during Crisis and became a government super agent. Ron doesn't realize he died on September 11th in his attempt to save the people trapped on the World Trade Center. He rose after falling off the top of the World Trade Center 2 before it collapsed, not realizing that he became a meta-human specter, a man neither alive or dead. This only becomes evident when a secondary scary sounding personality arises out of Bigman to avenge wrongs like murder. He obtained a monomakia called The Bat in a previous mission with Cos-Player(Marin Asagi).

Head Director of Unit-X Hachiro Azuma (actually 8-Man) created in 1963 by writer Kazumasa Hirai and artist Jiro Kuwata. Looking every bit of 70 years old, in his 8Man form he is no older than he was in 1963.

Cos-Player(a 50 year old Marin Asagi) from the Anime, Brigadoon: Marin & Melan written by Nozomi Watase and directed by Yoshitomo Yonetani. She is the deputy to Director Hachiro Azuma. In this fanfiction, Marin received her Cosmis Monomakia from Makoto Alo and is told to use it wisely. She ended up becoming an covert agent for the Japanese government till she was given a desk job at Unit X in a retirement from field work.

Demon Samurai(InuYasha) from the manga created by Rumiko Takahashi. This InuYasha is after InuYasha The Final Act. Kagome, Koga The Wolf Demon, and himself are stranded in this world by the actions of a love sick manga writer and her "arrangers" at Requiem Inc.

Wolf Demon(Koga The Wolf Demon) from Rumiko Takahashi's InuYasha. He is the first to sense that Mighty Bigman is a specter, much like his defeated foe, Kyokotsu of the band of seven.

Sailor Moon(Usagi Tsukino), The Sailor Senshi(Sailor Venus(Minako Aino), Sailor Mercury(Amy Mizuno), Sailor Mars(Rei Hino), Sailor Jupiter(Makoto Kino)) & Tuxedo Mask(Mamoro Chiba) are from the manga series created by Naoko Takeuchi. They joined after saving founding team from enemies.

Shaman King(a 21 year old Yoh Asakura) from, the manga series created by Hiroyuki Takei. This Yoh seems to be after the conclusion of the manga series which is yet to be revealed.

King of Games(Yugi Mutou) from the manga series by Kazuki Takahashi. He is discovered by Black Star(Jotaro Kujo) who senses what he thinks is an extremely powerful stand within Yugi.

Ghost Fighter(Yusuke Urameshi) from Yuyu Hakuso by Yoshihiro Togashi. This Yusuke is the one who lost his title as a Demon Lord and returned to the human plane to be with his girlfriend Keiko at the series conclusion in 1994.

Blackstar(a 36 year old, Jotaro Kujo) from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure(Chapter: Stardust Crusaders) by Hirohiko Araki. The Emperor knows him from a shared adventure on an oceanologist expedition and learned of his ablities. He recruits Jotaro personally to join the new team.

Mystical Ninja(Ganbare Goemon) from the series Legend of The Mystical Ninja based on the video game by Konami. We pickup with Goemon where the 1998 anime series left off fight against the video world forces of Lord Makuamuuge. In our fanfiction, Goemon is actually the legendary ninja, Ishikawa Goemon who incarnated into the Game world after his death and assumed a new identity. This is his darkest secret.

Hellbird(Chise, 14 years old) from the manga, "She, The Ultimate Weapon" more commonly known by the title Saikano: The Last Little Love Song On This Little Planet written by Shin Takahashi. In our fanfiction, in order to save a starving Shuji, this Chise desperately used an experimental time traveling device to go back in time before the Earth was destroyed. But instead she ended up traveling to the New Earth Universe's Tokyo instead. She was seen at first by the team as a menace, Bigman kept the others from destroying her. He took her under his wing and promised to train her to be a hero after she expressed to him that she was tired of being a weapon meant only to destroy.

Eshe Zebah of The Green Lantern of Sector 110(character inspired by Green Latern Corps by DC Comics, and was made by Azabache Silver) A young alien adolescent who was initially sent to learn from Hal Jordan on how to be a Green Lantern after he successfully routed Karu Sil, who was training new recruits for the Sinestro Corps to enforce Sinestro's will over that sector when Eshe received his ring. He joins Justice Japan, where he stays out for most of the Green Lantern Corps later conflicts assigned to protect the Earth.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated . However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1743487-The-Legend-of-Justice-Japan