*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Awakening
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745089-Youre-The-Little-Sister-Now/cid/1041750-Awakening
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1745089
Your little sister finds a way to swap bodies with you.
Chapter #1

Awakening

    by: ViciousKoala
You wake up feeling strange. You can't quite put your finger on what's wrong. Your body just feels wrong.

As you examine your surroundings you think about the last thing your remember.

Your 8 year-old sister, Sarah had some new toy. It was a silver ball. You were watching TV in the living room when she came in to show it to you.

You grabbed it, planning to throw it down the hallway so she'd have to chase it leave you alone.

Then there was a flash of light and.... and then you woke up.

You are laying on the floor of the living room but something is wrong. You, or your body at least, is sitting on the couch. It seems as disoriented as you do.

"What happened?" You ask in a much higher. You recognise it a moment later as your sister's voice.

"It worked!" Your body replies with your voice but somehow without you.

"Sarah?" You ask, again with Sarah's voice.

"Not any more." Your answers. "You're Sarah. I'm Kevin."

You look down at yourself. It does look like your sister's body. You're even wearing the yellow dress she had on.

She's swapped bodies with you somehow. It must have been the ball.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ViciousKoala (UN: viciouskoala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ViciousKoala has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745089-Youre-The-Little-Sister-Now/cid/1041750-Awakening