*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the Woods
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/1042754-In-the-Woods
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1745121
A duo finds a small artifact that can change everything they know.
Chapter #1

In the Woods

    by: Grungepunk
Brandon and James were at their usual afterschool hangout in the woods just relaxing and talking about what a living nightmare their high school is with the strict teachers, jerkoff jocks, and snotty cheerleaders to the brooding goth kids and just about everything in between.

"Man, there are so many jerks and wierdos in school. It's hard to take" said Brandon in exasperation.

"I just wish there was a way that we could change all that." James says to which Brandon nods his head in agreement.

Suddenly the boys notice something glinting on the ground and Brandon picks it up. "Looks like some sort of coin." he says as he looks it over from front to back. On the front it says "Magic Wishing Coin" and on the back has a bunch of print that is so small that they would be unable to read it without a magnifying glass. "Yeah right." he says sarcastically about what the coin says it is.

James however wants to try it out just for kicks. "Come on man, what harm would it do?" he asks.

Brandon thinks about it for a moment and decides to try it out. "Ok, I wish that tree trunk over there was red." he says. Just then, his and James' eyes widen. They watch as the tree trunk slowly starts shifting from it's usual brown to red. "Wow, it does work." he says out loud.

What do the boys decide to do now?

You have the following choices:

1. Use it on Each Other

2. Try it Tomorrow At School

3. Take it to the Mall

4. Mess With Their Families

5. Alternate Story!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Grungepunk (UN: grungepunk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/1042754-In-the-Woods