*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose the Girl...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745990-The-Girl-The-Curse-The-Transformation/cid/1798374-Choose-the-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1745990
Choose your girl, get her cursed and then make her change in any way you want.
Chapter #1

Choose the Girl...

    by: Reneg4de
Alright, we have four choices to begin with. If you don't like them, there is a choice at the bottom which will allow you to view other girls. Now let's begin.

Choice One:
Name: Natasha
Natasha is a 16-year old girl who is currently in Year 11. She gets alright grades, but gets brilliant grades in Maths and Physics. She has shoulder-length dirty blonde hair and green eyes. For the most part, Natasha is sensible unless provoked. An easy way to provoke her is to either say that she is fat, like all girls, or to ask about her dad, who drowned when his fishing trawler sank.

Choice 2:
Name: Corrie
Corrie is a 20 year old who dropped out of school. She is not the brightest, which can lead to her inadvertently insulting someone. She currently works as an office Secretary. She got there by 'Sleeping' with the boss and his associates. Corrie has platinum blonde hair, blue eyes and stands at about 5 foot, 7 inches.

Choice 3:
Name: Jessica
Jessica is a 17 year old who goes to the same school as Natasha. Unlike Natasha, Jessica does not get the best grades in any subject except PE, where she is the best of all the girls in the school. She has a strong dislike of all fat girls and will insult them about their weight. Jessica has long red hair and blue eyes.

Choice 4:
Name: Erin
Erin is 25 years old, but looks 15. She is unemployed but is looking for a job. When not looking, she hangs about her parents house. When a job opportunity does arise, Erin will do anything in her power to get it, even resorting to spreading rumours about the other applicants. As a result, she has a fair amount of enemies. Erin has straight black hair and brown eyes.

Choice 5:
These choices belong to everyone. Create your own girl if you don't like the ones above.

You have the following choices:

1. Natasha

2. Corrie

3. Jessica

4. Erin

5. More Girls

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reneg4de (UN: sparksalot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745990-The-Girl-The-Curse-The-Transformation/cid/1798374-Choose-the-Girl