*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750550-Chronivac-40/cid/1052311-The-Beginning
by M
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1750550
Jeff bought a new game in a video game store that changes everyone into anything.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: M
“Bored, bored, bored…” Is all Jeff said as he strolls through the mall. Everyday he did the same old same old. Same old school, same old family, same old outings, same old routine. All of it dull and tiresome. He couldn’t take this anymore. He wishes there was some way in getting some excitement in his life. Her mother decided to take him to the mall to buy some video game or a DVD. She also gave him some money to pay for them, like $50 to $60 dollars. Though he likes her mom taking him to the mall to get something for himself, it just that none of the games and movies would keep him entertained enough. He just wants something that can keep him excited everyday.

The first place he went is a Game Stop just to pick a game of his choosing. He went to the New Release Section to see what they have. “Let’s see…” he said to himself, “Dead Space 2, Halo Reach, Epic Mickey, World of Warcraft…” Looking through the racks, he shook his head in defeat. Sure they are good games, but they won’t keep him busy for a few weeks tops. “There’s got to be something interesting I can play for hours on end.” he said as he browse through the store.

As he was looking through the shelves he noticed something that caught his eyes. There was a PC box he had never seen before. He picked it up, he looked at the title that says, ‘Chronivac 4.0’ and it shows a picture of a guy with arrows pointing to a baby, animal, anthro, a smaller version of him, a woman, and a lamp. Curious about this, he turned the box over to look at the description. It says…

‘Tired of the everyday life? Need to spice things up a bit? Well today is your lucky day. Introducing the new Chronivac 4.0. This game is designed to transform you or anyone around you into anything you dream of. Choose from thousands of packages including, turning into a baby, aging to an old person, turning into an animal, changing your gender, go inanimate, shrink or grow, anything you want. What makes this game special then it’s predecessors is that you can change reality and the minds of the people around you, that way they won’t suspect you’ve changed. It’s hours upon hours of fun and is quite enjoyable for people of all ages. Don’t get bored of your life. Change it entirely!’

After reading through the description, Jeff thought this through and wondered about a game like this. “Hmm… A game where you can change the world around you huh?” he asked himself in pure curiousness, “Never heard of something like that before. Maybe it’s something that just came out today. … Oh well, I might try this out. If what this box said is true, then maybe I can have all the fun that I want.”

Satisfied, he headed to the cashier and paid for his new game. He was quite surprised that the cost of the game is cheap. For a game he never heard before, it would’ve been expensive. Brushing that aside, he left the store and joined up with his mother. The two then left the mall and headed back home by car. Once they arrived home, Jeff ran up the stairs and headed to his room, locking the door behind him. He knows that his brother is back from college due to an unexpected snowstorm that closed the school down. He knows damn well how much Drake bullies him the moment he’s home. He then headed to the computer and installed the game in his hard drive. After going through with the installation and setting the whole thing up, he took a deep breath and clicked on the icon that shows a man turning into a variety of things gif. Within seconds the game opened up with the title that says ‘Chronivac 4.0’ that shows the same picture of the transforming man. The moment he clicked on the ‘Start’ icon, a message instantly popped out saying…

‘Hello and welcome to the Chronivac 4.0. Before you begin your adventure, you need to get a better understanding with the program. The steps of this game are simple…

Step 1: Choose your transformation package (Age, Animal, Anthro, Size, Body Modification, Gender, Inanimate, etc.),
Step 2: Type the name the person, animal, or inanimate object you want to change. An info tab will be placed under the search to make sure your choice is correct.
Step 3: Type down all the information for the transformation. Start with what to transform the target into, then the time duration between one second (incredibly fast) or a year (which is gradually slow). After that, you have to put a yes or no survey on a few choices including clothing change, mental change, reality change, and permanent change.
Step 4: If you want to add something for your change, be sure to type it in the ‘Add Information’ box.
Step 5: Once you finished with your choices, click on the ‘Start Transformation’ icon at the bottom.
Step 6: Enjoy the change.

Remember if you choose to make this change a permanent one, you will never return to your normal form. If you keep the change permanent and not have a mental change and changing your reality, that will be fine. Just choose your choices wisely. But remember to have fun with it. Enjoy!’


Jeff read through the instructions and could tell this looks a little complicated then expected. He doesn’t want to have his changes permanent and would end up like something else for the rest of his life. So he decided to skip that unless it’s necessary. Clicking on the OK button, he entered the main menu where it is full of transformation packages. Looking through his options, he rubbed his chin and wondered where to begin. “Now let’s see…” he said to himself, “What should I pick first?”

You have the following choices:

1. Age Package

2. Animal Package

3. Anthro Package

4. Size Package

5. More Packages

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M (UN: luisjm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750550-Chronivac-40/cid/1052311-The-Beginning