*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750852-Two-People-and-a-Switching-Stone/cid/1052859-The-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1750852
Two people who don't get along find a magic stone that can swap things
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Some Random Person
It was early in the morning, and Kyle was just returning home from a morning jog before school. As he made it in front of his house, he also so a familar face jogging towards him: His neighbor Tiffany.

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked as they glared at eachother. The two of them didn't get along, and she really didn't feel like dealing with him this early. She had been out

"I live here." Kyle said gesturing to his house.

"Don't be a smartass." Tiffany said. This was the last thing she wanted after coming back from a morning jog of her own.

Before their "friendly conversation" could continue, something suddenly fell from the sky between them, more than surprising the two. Once they regained their composure, they looked down to see there was a round, bright blue stone on the ground that looked like some kind of crystal. It sat there, no mark on the ground despite the speed it fell at. And the stone looked to be in perfect condition.

"What the hell?" they both let out in surprise. There was quickly a brief flash of light, and they covered their eyes, missing both their images briefly appearing on the surface of the stone before fading away. Without paying attention to the other, they both reach down to grab it.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Some Random Person (UN: strangeperson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Some Random Person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750852-Two-People-and-a-Switching-Stone/cid/1052859-The-Beginning