*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lets look at mechanical help
  2. Bowser is upset
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751799-Bowser-TF-stories/cid/2211597-Lets-look-at-mechanical-help
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1751799
Bowser is sick of mario, he decides to try and win at any cost to himself.
This choice: Lets look at mechanical help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lets look at mechanical help

    by: Unknown
All tough Bowser was overjoyed by these potions that could alter his body in so many fantastic ways, he was curious about this...mechanical help.

"You know what: forget about potion. I want to see this technology!" Bowser demanded.

"Y-yes, Sir," the Koopa scientist said.

The Koopa king was escorted from his throne room to the scientists' lab. As expected, it was filled with large, complex machinery, bubbling test-tubes, and flashing and beeping lights.

"OK, show me!" Bowser suddenly barked, startling the Koopas.

"Yes, sir. This first machine here -" he pointed to a cylinder chamber big enough to hold the Koopa king "- will transform you into anything you wish. It's much more stable than the potion, because we can monitor it on the control panels. "

Bowser scratched his chin, thinking of the many things he could transform him into.

"And that," the scientist said, pointing to a machine that had a large rubber hose attached to it, " is a feeding machine. It pumps special liquid that would turn into fat immediately after it enters the body."

It was tempting. Feeding himself into a monstrously fat Koopa might give him an advantage against Mario. But suddenly his eyes fell on a group of machines hidden in the corner.

"And those things?" he demanded, pointing to the dark corner where they were hidden, "What do they do?"

The Koopa suddenly became nervous. "Well, hmm, they are untested and failed devices...It would be very dangerous to test them, sir."

Bowser stood there for a while, wondering which machines he could test out. He could play it safe and use the tested devices, or be more reckless and try the untested machinery.

After a few moments, he decided...

You have the following choices:

1. To use the cylinder chamber.

2. To use the feeding machine.

3. To try something on the untested pile.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dashi112 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751799-Bowser-TF-stories/cid/2211597-Lets-look-at-mechanical-help