*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1753458
Follow the story of a girl who gains the power to grow by absorbing anything she touches!

Follow the story of a girl who gains the power to grow by absorbing anything she touches!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:

<If you are reading this message, it means that this story is in need of new additions. I'm willing to offer 500 gift points for each chapter added. However, as I am currently very busy with college and other real life things, I may not notice new chapters for quite some time. If you want your gift points immediately, please message me that you added so that I can get back to you.>


(choice chapters are not included in the offer and you will not receive gift points for writing them.)


One day, a 16 year old girl named Mellisa wakes up and discovers that she has the power to absorb any form of matter she comes into physical contact with. She also learns that she grows taller with everything that she absorbs! She must now decide how to use these new powers.

A few things to know about Mellisa's power:

> She has the ability to control what she absorbs. In other words, if she wants to hug a boyfriend without absorbing him, she can.

> She can also choose what parts of a person to absorb. If she wants to absorb only their muscles and leave them as a scrawny weakling, she can do that too.

> If she does use the above method, she can choose to apply said stolen trait to herself or use the absorbed matter to grow as usual. (The only thing that I won't allow you to do is give her a dick this way. No futa allowed!) *Edit: I have put more emphasis on this point because for some reason this rule keeps getting broken*

> If she absorbs a sentient life form completely, she will gain all of the knowledge that that creature possessed. Of course, she could choose to absorb only their intelligence as well (but she can't grow from absorbing a non-physical trait like that).

> She can absorb liquids and gasses as well as solids. That means that she could theoretically steal all the oxygen in the surrounding area to suffocate someone and grow bigger while doing it. However, she would only be able to gain an inch or two at most by growing with gas. (The molecules must be touching her to be absorbed, and gas molecules are so far spread out that there wouldn't be very many touching her body at any given time unless she had already become a towering colossus.) Liquids give the same amount of growth as solids, but it takes longer for her to reach the full height after absorbing a large amount of liquid.

> Basically, here's how it works: Solid=fast growth, liquid=slow growth. gas=hardly any growth at all if done at normal size, but if she's already huge, then it will be the same as liquid.

> She grows in proportion to how much matter she absorbs, not how big the object she absorbed was. This means that even if she grows so much that a building is like a lego block to her, the fact that the building didn't actually shrink means that she would still grow just as much from absorbing it at that size as she would if she absorbed it at human size.

> Obviously, the bigger she is, the more she comes in contact with. If she were to have her absorbing powers remain on while growing, she would absorb anything that she touched while she was growing. This basically means that if she leaves her powers on, she will keep getting exponentially larger the more she grows.

> Once she absorbs something and grows, she is able to control her size to be anywhere between her original size and her new size. She can always revert back to said height without having to reabsorb more stuff, but once she reaches her maximum size again, she has to absorb more if she wants to get bigger.

> If for any reason in the story she out grows and absorbs the entire universe, she will become omnipotent. In other words, once she reaches that point, she can create a whole new universe in her own image. (This is mainly a safety mechanism to keep people from ending the story with something like that...)



In order to improve the reading experience, I'll try to correct any spelling and grammar mistakes I find. I also reserve the right to make minor alterations to chapters if it is necessary to insert detail or correct one of the above rules being broken. If a chapter is too poorly written for me to fix, then it will be deleted. Chapters that I have to delete will not qualify for the GP reward.



So, that's basically all you need to know...

Please add...

Now...

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess