*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/1071870-Making-herself-into-the-ideal-woman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1753458
Follow the story of a girl who gains the power to grow by absorbing anything she touches!
This choice: Use it to absorb traits from the girls in her class to get the perfect body!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Making herself into the ideal woman

    by: Willum
"Actually, I have an idea of what to do with this new power!" Mellisa mutters to herself, trying not to absorb her clothes as she got changed into them. Excited to get to school, she quickly rushes downstairs and eats a bit of breakfast without mentioning a single word about her new ability to any of her family. Throwing on a coat, she made for the front door and bumped into her older brother. With a smile, she discreetly stole about an inch or two of height from him as she brushed past him
"Going to school now, bye!" she calls, swinging the door open and slamming it shut behind her.

*5 minutes later*

Mellisa arrived at school, more excited for the day than she'd ever been. She wondered if she could 'steal' things from people other than just their height. Today would be the day to find out, she decided, striding into the school grounds. She was a bit early, and not many people were around yet. This was unusual for her because she usually hated school and would turn up late, but not today. With ideas already forming in her mind, Mellisa made her way over to the boys' football pitch...

There were a few guys wandering about already, setting up goalposts and stuff. She had a good excuse to be there, as her best friend's boyfriend was on the football team. Come to think of it, he would make a good target, Mellisa decided with a grin. It only took about 5 minutes of roaming around before she bumped into him.
"Hey, Harry!" she said in a mildly flirty voice. Harry stopped in his tracks, feeling obliged to greet his girlfriend's friend.
"Oh, hey Mellisa. Can't we talk later? I'm kinda busy-"
"Nuh uh uh!" she argued, placing her arms on his shoulders and switching her powers on. She could feel it already working; Harry's toned muscles being sucked from his body and attached to hers. She didn't want to steal too much at the risk of looking to weird or manly, just enough to hold people down while stealing their traits.

Mellisa let got of Harry about 5 seconds after that, and he didn't seem to notice a thing. Mellisa noted how much skinnier and less fit he looked, though. With glee, she looked at her own body and was pleased with its new apparent strength.
"OK..." Harry replied, a little confused. "Seeya," and with that he jogged off. Mellisa chuckles at the sight of him running out of breath so soon, but this wasn't what was on her mind. A few more people have arrived by now, and she could think of a few people to quickly make stealings from.

Approaching the English block, Mellisa catches someone walking past out the corner of her eye. It's Katy, a girl in her class with an ample bosom to boast about. She always wore tight shirts to show off her magnificent bust, but she'd have nothing to show off after today. Still with a glint in her eye, Mellisa approached her.
"Katy, how are you doing?" she asked casually, discreetly placing her hand on Katy's shoulder and trying not to burst out laughing at the sight of her breasts instantly beginning to shrivel like balloons with holes in them. Yet somehow, as with Harry, Katy doesn't seem to notice.
"I'm good, but why are you touching my shoulder?" Katy asked, confused.
"Oh, never mind," Mellisa hastily replied, letting go after Katy's breasts had all but vanished. She quickly walked off, fondling the new pair of melons protruding from her chest.

There was a huge flow of people coming into the school now, with girls of all sorts of physical traits worth stealing. Mellisa walked past them, tapping some of them lightly on the shoulder and gaining a little more butt size, bust size, height or anything else she felt she needed. After a few minutes, Mellisa was certain she had a near-perfect body, especially her round, full, juicy breasts that any guy would die for. But there was always room for improvement or possibly more fun, so she decided to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/1071870-Making-herself-into-the-ideal-woman