*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses
by TheMM
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1757742
18-year old Brian is given the ability to enhance any and every woman around him.

18-year old Brian is given the ability to enhance any and every woman around him.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is primarily and strength and FMG interactive story. I ask that you not make a woman over...7 feet tall, tops. There's no limit to how strong, muscular, powerful, beautiful, etc etc etc any woman can be. I only ask the following:

1. Brian can't be killed or permenantly harmed or in any other way, or in any shape or form, kept under someone else's power.
2. No underage sex, period. If you do, I'll edit or erase your chapter. Maybe...MAYBE if it's with an older teen (16 or 17 years old) I'll allow it.
3. No incest please. He can get 'hot' over a woman in his family that he enhances, but don't take it any further.
4. You don't have to make a woman stronger, or anything. She can just become more beautiful, or both, or anything else as long as a woman is being enhanced.

About Brian and his ability:

1. He can either be in High school, graduated from it, or just entering college, the choice is yours.
2. IF he enhances a woman, he enhances what she starts with, the effects are based on how the woman was to begin when he started improving her. If she gets 10 times stronger to start, then later on is 10 times stronger again, she'll be 100 times stronger than how she started in the first place.
3. He can enhance multiple women at once, but the more women he changes at once, the slower the changes. On the other end, if it's just one woman, she can change greatly very quickly.
4. The women will never totally hurt him. They can be dominant, but never overly abusive.
5. If a woman gets powerful enough, she can gain other abilities beyond beauty and strength.

Aside from anything mentioned, anything goes in the story, just try and stay with Brian. I do of course reserve the ability to change any chapters or add anything to these lists if I so choose. If you hav e any questions, feel free to send me a message.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses