*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1761480-harry-potter-inanimate-transformation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1761480
You are transformed in hogwarts into an inanimate object what will you do

You are transformed in hogwarts into an inanimate object what will you do

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
OK you can have as many characters as you want just always leave room for more characters by putting in other characters. Then just write a description in the next chapter. P.S remember to say which house they are in and it can be any of the 4 houses

My main characters I will be going on about will be
Daniel: 16 medium brown hair, average height, 5th year like experimenting with all areas both potions and magic(gryfindor)
Gareth: 14 long black hair, smaller than some others 3rd year likes using potions (gryfindor

Rachel: 16 long blond hair, Average height, 5th year enjoys experimenting with magic (gryfindor)
Rebekah : 17 long brown hair, taller than other girls, 6th year enjoys potions (gryfindor)

rules
1. No coming across main movie characters and transforming them but they can use your transformed self and transform you (if applicable)
2. only your character can be transformed
3. try make it all female objects
4. try make it so they can be either another object at some point or be the same object and be used by someone else
5. no swearing
6. avoid one liners try keep at least a few lines ( I may include a few but even then I will try to avoid short ones I'll probably just use them to get the story going then I will follow this rule as well)
7. others including teachers can transform you as well as you being able to transform yourself

just so you know girls uniform at hogwarts consists of a black skirt, black shoes, tights, a shirt , a Grey jumper, a Grey pinafore ( instead of skirt and jumper). After lessons the students are allowed to wear their own clothes instead of uniform and you can make the ule ball happen again if you want ( like a prom at hogwarts from the 4th harry potter movie)

OK that's it then make additions and if you keep to the rules I will send you GP if you make an addition

Have fun



IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1761480-harry-potter-inanimate-transformation