*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762100-Transform-Forward
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1762100
You never believed the consequences of ignoring a chain text, until now!

You never believed the consequences of ignoring a chain text, until now!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Alright all my beloved readers and writers, I thought it was about time I start revising some of my older stories. So you will start to see a few changes; Updating introduction and tags, removing pointless fillers, replacing expired picture links, and make new options to get the story going again.

And I would like to add that this story as well as many of my others was inspired by another story from this site entitled Your Transformation Adventure in which due to a family curse a guy is at the mercy of his mother and sister that can transform his body at will. Unfortunately I have just discovered that the story has been taken down, and though I do not remember enough about the set up to properly recreate it so that it may live on, but I do dedicate this story to the literary genius that has had an impact on all of my work.

These days we live in a world where nearly everyone has a cell phone, and where millions of people enjoy text messaging as a quick and easy form of communication. Unfortunately this new form of communication has given an old very annoying practice new life, turning chain mail into chain messages.

Now some chain messages aren’t so bad, designed to spread information or convey a meaningful or sometimes amusing sentiment. But some carry on the tradition of the much feared chain letter, praying on the superstitious to continue a meaningless if not aggravating message just to avoid the penalty. But most people just ignore it the second they see the word “Forward” without even reading it.

You’re Aaron, a college student in his early twenties. You love texting but one morning around 3am you receive a random text message from an unknown number. You naturally look to see what it says but as soon as you see it’s a chain text you quickly close your phone and go back to bed.

But if you had read it you would have known that it said, “Forward to ten people within the next ten minutes or give everyone in your phone complete control over you for a week,” So exactly ten minutes after your phone was closed a message was sent to every number in your phone which read, “You are here by granted complete control over Aaron Grant for the next week. Control is defined as to manipulate said individuals: age, appearance, gender, size, as well as animal, and object transformation, also including action control but not mental changes.” If you only knew what was coming you would have stayed in bed.

So the idea is you wake up and your friends and family quickly realize that the message they got when they woke up was for real. Now they have complete control over you, they can change anything about you, or turn you into anything. And this isn't the kind of story where you are supposed to learn a lesson, it’s just one week where you’re at the mercy of others, they get a good laugh and you just have to deal with.

Now pretty much anything goes but try and keep it relevant to the idea, and please:
1. When adding content make it meaningful and try to make it at least a solid paragraph, if it’s just pointless fillers it’s gone.
2. Be careful with mental changes, if he’s not mentally there to react to the situation what’s the point?
3. For transformations, no ridiculous obesity, I’ve read stories on this site with character being four hundred pounds with vivid detail, not here.
4. No gay stuff, even if he may technically be a girl but he’s still a guy, so no willing attraction to guys
5. With the new male attention that comes with female body, no friends falling in love with him, and no rape, they can hit on him, flirt, and sexually harass him but if it crosses the line it’s gone

Please keep in mind that none of my stories are meant to be about sex or playing with the new body so keep it to a minimum, and he isn’t supposed to be enjoying this, so he shouldn’t be happy about any transformations.

And I want to see my stories grow but if I’m the only one writing it’s no fun. So if you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to send me a message, I would be more than happy to take requests. So please add, and help me make this story a success.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762100-Transform-Forward