*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Her Sister
  2. And It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/1965457-Her-Sister
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1766172
Your gf & family can cause you to shrink, now not only their butts are gigantic.
This choice: Her Sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Her Sister

    by: Mr TRJ
You decided to see Sierra's sister Kira to start off your day. Maybe it was the fact that you saw her boy shorts attempting a disappearing act into her massive ass that gotten your attention. Being polite as you always were, you knocked on her door and hoped that she let you in.

"Come in." Kira's voice rang in from the inside as you opened the door. You saw that Kira had finished toweling off as she was drinking some juice from her sports bottle and also saw that the had a small pile of bras and panties in a corner of the room like Sierra.

"What made you want to talk to me today?" Kira said as she finished her juice. With a little blush on your face, you said, "I just wanted to know how your workout went." Kira saw you blushing and decided to tease you a little bit. "It went well and I'm about to do another one. Can you turn around first?" Kira asked.

"Sure." You told her as you did as she asked. You can hear her taking off her clothes behind you, well more like peeling due the sweat. She put on a sky blue tank top and gray boy shorts. Kira said that it was okay to look and when you did, you were blushing again. "You look nice Kira." You told her. "Aww, thank you!" Kira replied as she wanted to have you help her with her next workout.

What did Kira wanted to do? Did she wanted to have you be a spotter when she did squats since she somehow saw you looking a her ass from earlier. Or did she play it safe and asked you to do some jumping jacks with her? Either one might cause you to smell Kira.

You have the following choices:

1. Squat spotter

2. Jumping Jacks

*Noteb*
3. Sierra knocks on the door

*Noteb*
4. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr TRJ (UN: mrtrj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/1965457-Her-Sister