*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Her Cousin, Grenna
  2. And It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/2069509-Her-Cousin-Grenna
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1766172
Your gf & family can cause you to shrink, now not only their butts are gigantic.
This choice: Her Cousin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Her Cousin, Grenna

    by: TDunk777
You hadn't met Grenna at all since moving into the mansion, you had met her smell the very few times you had to pass her room but hadn't saw much of her after your intial moving in day. You walked in the direction of the loud music, that was one of the reasons you could tell her room from the others, the other was the smell that hung around her room of feet. Since Grenna always wears boots, her feet are pretty vile when they emerge from them.

You had to cover your ears from the music blaring as you got to the door, knocking on it, there was no answer. Of course there wasn't, you couldn't hear the knocking yourself over the music. You opened the door and saw Grenna, who stood at 4 inches taller than you, so you didn't have to look up to her as much. Grenna was sat at her desk in a shirt with the sleeves cut off and a pair of black shorts, her boot clad feet on the desk as she leaned back in her chair. You were glad that she had her boots on, as the room had a faint but recognisable smell of feet about them, you didn't want to make the smell overpowering.

You stood behind her, not knocking whether to tap her shoulder or just outright say "Hello" as you didn't want to frighten her, you probably wouldn't anyway but just in case you stood there. The music was blaring from her desktop pc, which she obviously didn't put her feet on but which was the reason she wasn't looking backwards.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TDunk777 (UN: tdunk777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Writer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766172-Giant-Bubble-Butt-Girlfriend--Family/cid/2069509-Her-Cousin-Grenna