*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/1085286-Next-to-Lavaridges-hot-springs-bath
by Storm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1766334
Try not to be eaten or crushed by Pokemon and their trainers... No guarantee of survival!!
This choice: Next to Lavaridge's hot springs bath  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Next to Lavaridge's hot springs bath

    by: Storm
You woke up on the rocky surface of a cliff overhanging the famous Lavaridge hot springs. As if by magic, you were now in Hoenn. You slowly crawled to the edge of the cliff, looking over cautiously due to your fear of falling to your death.

Below was, of course, the hot spring. It was much larger than you had thought and its steam reached your face even from as high above as you were. But, in the water were four people. One you instantly recognized as the Lavaridge gym leader Flannery. You felt an odd sensation at seeing her below, getting a view straight down on her. She was submerged in the water, though, so you couldn't see much. You couldn't even tell if she was bathing nude or wearing a bikini. Either way, she was very hot, and you had an incredible opportunity if you chose to risk your own life for it.

As you thought it over, you looked at the other three, which were all girls. One was a gorgeous blonde, probably around twenty-five, who school had taught you to classify as a "Beauty." The second was called a "Lass." She was a pretty girl about your own age with straight brown hair. She playfully wiggled her toes at the surface of the water, showing off her smooth feet and pink toenails. The third girl was a "Cooltrainer." She had shoulder-length blonde hair with a slight curl at the ends. You also saw that she was relaxing near her red boots. You noticed that there were two black socks near them, but they were at a short distance away so you weren't sure if they were hers.

Ideas floated through your head.

But, would you try any of them?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Storm (UN: dialstorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/1085286-Next-to-Lavaridges-hot-springs-bath