*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/2959266-On-the-beach-of-Dewford-Town
by Storm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1766334
Try not to be eaten or crushed by Pokemon and their trainers... No guarantee of survival!!
This choice: On the beach of Dewford Town  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

On the beach of Dewford Town

    by: fanfic-writer
This is the beach of Dewford Town. Seems you're far away from home but the view is a lot different with the sand beach being so much larger.
You notice you've been shrunk meaning you're gonna need help for sure. Only problem is how.

You can head to Dewford Town and hope someone there can help you out. Surely the people there are more than willing to help you. That is if they notice you and don't step on you.
Another choice is the cave. There must be some miners there, but the cave itself is dark and can be dangerous.

You decide to.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. head into town.

*Noteb*
2. Go to the cave.

3. A pokemon or person approaches you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fanfic-writer (UN: fanfic-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/2959266-On-the-beach-of-Dewford-Town