*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/2911524-Go-into-her-mouth-and-get-swallowed
by Storm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1766334
Try not to be eaten or crushed by Pokemon and their trainers... No guarantee of survival!!
This choice: Go into her mouth and get swallowed.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Go into her mouth and get swallowed.

    by: fanfic-writer
"Through your mouth Lucario." You say and she nods.
"Alright, try to enjoy it." She says then opens her mouth and places you inside it. You're amazed at the sight. From her tongue your standing on to her white teeth and a big uvula in the back you can't help but move closer to. This causes Lucario to giggle making you fall flat with your face on the back of her tongue. "Sorry, it tickles as you walk in there." She says through her aura.

After a while of lying down on her tongue and getting comfortable you say. "Ok, you can swallow now." After you say that her tongue lifts up and with a gulp you're brought into her throat. She traces the bulge you make in her neck and in a few seconds you land inside her stomach. Because of the aura you're enveloped in you can see . The pink stomach walls do give a very soothing sight and you're quickly calming down from the warmth and softness inside her belly.

Her aura voice soon calls to you again. "How is it inside my tummy?" She asks and you reply. "You were right, it's safe, warm and soft in here."
She smiles and rubs her belly. "Alright, try and get some sleep in there. I'll walk a bit to gather some berries in the meantime." She says and you agree and slowly drift to sleep.

Skip to waking up or change perspective to the Lucario?

You have the following choices:

1. waking up.

*Noteb*
2. change to Lucario's perspective.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fanfic-writer (UN: fanfic-writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/2911524-Go-into-her-mouth-and-get-swallowed