*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Inside of a house
  2. Background
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/1084754-Inside-of-a-house
by Storm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1766334
Try not to be eaten or crushed by Pokemon and their trainers... No guarantee of survival!!
This choice: Inside of a house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Inside of a house

    by: Storm
You were shocked when you discovered that you were inside of someone's home--especially when you realized you had never seen the place before!

You walked slowly away from the trash can, which had so overflowed with trash that an empty pop can had fallen out. You advanced slowly, hesitant at every corner. You could not be too sure that everything was alright. Any moment now a pokemon or random person could roll right through, leaving you dead in his or her trail. You stuck close to the walls all the way. It wasn't long before sounds became audible somewhere nearby. It was hard to tell exactly what the sound was, especially with your new size of ears, but it could be anything from light snoring to a shower or faucet running. You became even more prepared as you turned the next corner. From there, it was suddenly easy to tell whose house you were in.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Storm (UN: dialstorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/1084754-Inside-of-a-house