*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Donated to a daycare
  2. Somewhere else
  3. Background
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/1224551-Donated-to-a-daycare
by Storm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1766334
Try not to be eaten or crushed by Pokemon and their trainers... No guarantee of survival!!
This choice: In a Pokemon Day Care  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Donated to a daycare

    by: sneakyk
The only things you have been able to sense for the past few hours has been the annoying scent of cardboard. And the occasional voices of a few unevolved pokemon...but those seem to be distant and muffled. Oh yes ,you can feel various materials against you, as well ,but you cannot move them out of place, nor can you even move beyond a small fidget or two. You can only theorize that you have awoken to find yourself in the aftermath of a landslide. This sensory depravation is interrupted by a litany of thumps and scratching noises,along with the shaking of the world around you. a Light finally emerges into the world around you for a brief moment only for the brightness to be squelched out by a large shadow that looms overhead. Your instincts tell you to move, but you cannot. You can only lie and watch as you hear a booming voice. "Oh, it always cheers me to think that so many people are willing to donate so many things!" Loud though it may be, the voice comes with the warmth of one genuinely devoted to caring for other people and the modesty that aging brings.

You at last make out the source of the shadow as it lunges down to your right, just narrowly avoiding you.A hand. A gigantic, human hand. Loud noises assail your ears as you are pushed about, and when the affair is all over ,you can see the hand ascending into the air,a pacifier that's nearly as big as you are pinched between its fingers. You can see,now,and you find yourself staring at the familiar face of the woman in charge of the local pokemon daycare, but she seems to pay you no heed .Is this a dream? You can feel pressure around you,certainly...and you can even speak,though your voice is soon drowned out by hers ."A pacifier? Well, that always help calm the pichu down..."

It finally dawns on you ,just where you are.You're in the donation box at the pokemon daycare. You haven't merely shrunken. You've been shrunken and ,during the time that you had were asleep, picked up,deemed to be a toy, and donated to a daycare. You have nary a chance to ponder the lowliness of your misfortunate state. The hand is descending once more ,this time upon you! A pair of fingers pinch around your head relentlessly,and you are roughly throttled upward, getting knocked against the plastic toys along the way. The fingers hoist you up into the air, sliding downwards until they grip against your chest. You find yourself several stories off of the ground, face to face with the massive woman. Her eyes are fixated on your tiny form. From the looks of it, she is assessing you. Genuinely curious about the nature of this particular donation. Surely she will recognize that you are a human. Surely.

"Oh ,what a wonderful doll this is! And it even moves! The little pokemon will just love this!

You make a legitimate attempt at pitching in, but it doesn't help your situation at all. You feel a rush all around you as you are lowered down,and you wind up once more in darkness. She has deposited you into her apron pocket. Before you can mount an escape attempt. Congratulations. You are now the property of a pokemon daycare. A mere plaything for the youngest of pokemon

Soon enough ,you are finally taken out of her apron pocket. You recall the daycare having an indoor area that was designed to accommodate for the more human-like pokemon, as well as an outdoor area ,one that was more suitable for the more animalistic ones. Even if you were sent outdoors, you doubt that you could realistically escape. Most daycares are equipped with special fences that prevent even the smallest of pokemon-yes ,even the incorporeal ones- from wandering off. Struggling to get some idea of what is going on ,you look around frantically and find that you are in...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sneakyk (UN: sneakykit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/1224551-Donated-to-a-daycare