*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tron:Legacy
  2. Other films
  3. Films
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766981-Fanfiction-Gender-Change/cid/1114528-TronLegacy
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1766981
TG, shrink, age, and morph your favourite characters. Now with 50% more Princess Peach.
This choice: Tron:Legacy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tron:Legacy

    by: Yote
Behind the hidden doorway, deep beneath the arcades where the 80s pop barely reached, was a secret room, layered with dust. A computer display and the racks of servers that filled one half of the room somehow still ran, patiently clocking the minutes, hours, and years since they had been activated.

20:11:20:16:22:15

A curious piece of equipment resembling a large laser stood to the left of the door, but it went unnoticed by Sam Flynn as he approached the computer. He wiped the dust from the touchscreen, activating it. A command prompt waited for his input. For a few moments he tried basic commands and discovered a few things: that his father, Kevin Flynn, had never logged out as user 20 years ago at the time of his mysterious disappearance, and that the last command he had inputting related to something called LaserControl.

Repeating the command brought up a strange prompt: Aperture Command Clear? Yes/No. With a shrugh, he pressed enter.

The laser behind him came to life with a rising whirr. Sam barely had time to turn before the laser hit him in the back, ripping his body into individual chunks of data, and downloading him.

To Sam it felt little more than an uncomfortable, disorientating lurch. But suddenly he wasn't in Flynn's arcade anymore. He was -

You have the following choices:

1. In the Grid

2. In one of his dad's old porn programs

*Noteb*
3. Somewhere else entirely

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766981-Fanfiction-Gender-Change/cid/1114528-TronLegacy