*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone
by Enigma
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1768380
You discover a fantastic piece of alien technology, and use it to fill out your fantasies.

You discover a fantastic piece of alien technology, and use it to fill out your fantasies.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Matt, a 19 year-old high school graduate, who has to spend the next few years working at a museum earning money before you can go to college. While you were destroying old exhibits, you discover a hidden device (that appears like a solid stone) that can alter reality in anyway you desire. You take the stone home and discover the incredible powers it possesses with your family and friends.

The major figures in your life are:
Mary, your 44 year-old mother who works as an accountant since your father died before you were born;
Alice, your pretty 17 year-old sister;
Julie, another sister who is 13 years old;
Steven and Selina, 24 year-old twins who are great next-door neighbors;
Jason, your best friend since grade school.
(You can add as many other characters as you want or desire.)

Rules:
The stone can do literally anything, as well as bestow abilities, powers, and override the will and minds of others.
The local reality is anything that you can think of, but you must define the parameters of said reality and stick to it.
Anything and everything goes, just use good grammar and spell checking. Write plenty of detail in any story you write.
Only the possessor of the stone can initiate changes, and dictate whom remembers the previous changes from the entire community, to individuals. To use the stone, you must touch or hold it and speak of the alteration you want either verbally, or mentally. You can alter multiple things at once, but you must wait until the stone restores its glow after each use.

The reader must be aware of the XGC rating and turn back if you do not want to be offended by possible unwanted content.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone