*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone/cid/1089724-You-can-wait-a-few-minutes-check-on-Mom
by Enigma
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1768380
You discover a fantastic piece of alien technology, and use it to fill out your fantasies.
This choice: You can wait a few minutes, check on Mom.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You can wait a few minutes, check on Mom.

    by: Enigma
You enter the study and find your mother hunched over her laptop, with strewn papers all over her desk. The shadows under her eyes, and her scruffy appearance, don't detract from her looks at all; despite her age, she is still an attractive woman with a 5' 6" pear-shaped figure and tight curves. She lifts her head, smiles tiredly at you and says, "Hey honey, sorry about the mess but my work followed me home tonight. How was work?"

You reply, "I finished everything, but I missed the party and my car nearly died."

"Aw, that's too bad, Alice and Julie missed their dancing class today, so it looks like everyone had a bad day."

"Hey, at least they didn't get covered in dust and crap like I did."

Your mom leans over to look at you closely and remarks, "What do you mean? You look as clean as you did this morning."

You grimace inwardly and cover up your blunder by telling her, "I used the museum facility before I left. Besides, you look like you had the worst of it today."

She gets up and half hugs, half leans on you as murmurs, "That's a mom for you. Our job is never done." Your hand unconsciously touches the stone inside your pocket as you think...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Enigma (UN: newbie1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Enigma has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone/cid/1089724-You-can-wait-a-few-minutes-check-on-Mom