*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone/cid/1276557-A-morning-shower-and-breakfast
by Enigma
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1768380
You discover a fantastic piece of alien technology, and use it to fill out your fantasies.
This choice: The next morning...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A morning shower and breakfast

    by: Wassel
...You awake to somewhat of a surprise, finding yourself simultaneously looking at both your mother's alarm clock, sitting atop her nightstand, as well as the giant Dark Knight poster hanging from your own bedroom wall. "Whoa, what the fuck?!" you exclaimed, from two different sets off mouths, jolting up suddenly in both locations, as your brain desperately tried to make sense of what on earth it was you were seeing. Thankfully though, it only took a second or two for you to remember what had occurred last night; finding the weird reality altering rock at the museum, wishing you could take control of your mother's body, as well as your own.

"Heh-heh, oh yeah," you chuckled with relief, as you gazed down at your bodies, a sly grin making it's way across both sets of faces as your mother's large, naked breasts suddenly came into view. Even though they were your mom's and it should have been weird and slightly creepy, it had to be said that it was definitely one of the better sights you'd ever woken up to, especially seeing them hanging from what was now your own chest. "This is so fucking cool!" you beamed, grabbing at the two fleshy masses with your mother's hands as you set about groping and fondling her wondrously large rack, finding that your own hands were perfectly mirroring the movements and groping away happily at thin air. Laughing at this, remembering that you could control both bodies individually, you then moved your male hands beneath your bed sheets and grabbed at your quickly hardening penis, the sensation of your mother's breast play, as you pulled and pinched her thick, brown nipples, causing a reaction in both male and female groins. In a strange way it was almost like you were engaged in some sort of futuristic porno film, where the viewer was no longer just seeing what was going on on screen, but actually experiencing it too; like some sort of interactive voyeurism. Though whatever you wanted to call it, it felt fucking awesome!

It didn't take long for your mom's hand to also join in the fun, as her soft, delicate fingers made their way southwards towards your already moist and highly aroused vagina and quickly found their way inside. "Ohhh, God...that feels so good!" you squealed through one of your mouths, as both hands began furiously working away, sending you into yet another frenzy of mutual mother/son masturbation. You could honestly say, hand on heart that no sexual experience you'd ever had up until now (as limited as they were) had ever felt as good as this currently did; the incredible sensation of frigging both a pussy and your penis at the same time (not to mention the another hand still pulling at your mom's sensitive nipples) being almost overwhelming. In fact, so amazing was it, that as you lay there, moaning and writhing in pleasure, that for a split second you even began to consider what it might be like to go even further with your two bodies, and to actually make them have sex...

Your thought went unfinished however as you suddenly came full force, spurting cum all and vaginal juices all over your (and your mother's) bedsheets as your spasming bodies came to a satisfying halt. "OHHH FUCK YEAH!" you groaned, overwhelmed by your double orgasm, your mother's body especially, feeling absolutely incredible as it basked in the post-euphoric warmth of her afterglow. It took you a few minutes to recover, but eventually, realizing the time, as well as the fact that you'd just jizzed all over your bed, you quickly threw off the covers and pulled yourself up. "Man, I definitely want to do that again," the male you said with a smile, as you let out a yawn, the experience having been way better than your initial practice run last night. Looking back down at your stained sheets, then towards the stone that was sat on your desk, you let out a little chuckle as you realized how easily the mess could now be cleaned.

A couple of minutes later, you found yourselves in two different showers; you in the bathroom shower and your mother in her en suite, where even the simple act of washing yourself took on an entirely new and thrilling edge. You were also getting incredibly used to controlling your two bodies at the same time, almost as if it was becoming second nature, and you weren't sure you could even imagine having just one again (especially just a male body). Sure, being in control of your own mom's body and using it to masturbate etc. was incredibly perverted and wrong, even you knew that, but for some reason you just didn't care. Your mom, while perhaps not super model, or movie star hot, was still somewhat of a MILF you figured, having huge tits and an incredibly tight and curvy figure for a woman in her 40's, and for you, a 19 year old guy with limited sexual experience, getting to touch and play with any female body was a total turn on! The added fact that she was your mom, that the vagina you were now soaping and cleaning was the very same one you yourself had been brought into the world from, somehow made it even more arousing, this reality altering stone giving you the power to act out even the most taboo and kinky of fantasies, things that you never would have even dreamed of in a million years. It certainly made you start to wonder what else you could do with it.

Interrupting your pondering however, came the sound of your sister, Alice, banging on the bathroom door, shouting at you to hurry up and get out, as she had to "meet my friends in less than an hour!" Obliging, figuring you'd been in the shower long enough, you passed your sister on the way out and smiled, "It's all yours," finding it rather hilarious that at the exact same time, completely unbeknownst to her, you were also pressed up against the tiled wall in your mother's en suite, with the shower head aimed directly between your legs, working on another powerful female orgasm.

Managing to finally pull your mother's body out of the shower, with a great deal of difficulty mind, (having been enjoying the benefits of a woman's sexual organs just a little too much), you then got both your selves dressed; you in your regular jeans and a t-shirt, and your mother in a plain white blouse and grey slacks, figuring that you'd best dress her as normal for the moment seeing as your sisters were still around (though making sure to allow a bit of cleavage to be on display for your own gratification). Heading downstairs, with your mother's body first, you found your littlest sister Julia already up and tucking into her cereal at the breakfast bar.

"Morning, mom," she greeted you in her usual chipper tone.

"Morning," you smiled back, thinking it might be fun to explore this dynamic for a little bit. So, keeping your own body occupied upstairs for the moment, you began chatting casually to Julia while you made yourself some breakfast, finding it rather fun to be treated as your mother. "So, what have you got planned for today, sweetheart?" you asked her, imitating your mother's manner, all the while still grinning away to yourself over what you were doing.

"I dunno, Erica was wanting me to go over to hers, but I'm not sure I really feel like it," she said, looking up at you from behind her bowl. At 13 years of age, your youngest sister was actually pretty easy to talk to, having yet to have been warped by all the pretentiousness and self-obsessed crap of high school (something that Alice was certainly guilty of). In a lot of ways she reminded you of yourself at that age, being rather easygoing, mischievous and with a great love of fantasy and adventure. "Besides I'd much rather stay home and finish this book I'm reading. It's really cool, mom, and funny too. I'll have to show you it," she continued, her eyes lighting up as she spoke, before launching into a blow by blow description of the plot, a description that the irony of couldn't help but make you chuckle. "It's about this girl who gets given magic powers from a fairy and she'd can do like anything....Turn people into toads or cars into dragons, or dragons into shopping carts. I mean just imagine having powers like that; it'd be so awesome!"

"Yeah, it certainly would," you told her, thinking to yourself, "if only she knew". As Julia continued gabbing on enthusiastically about her book, you wondered for a moment if perhaps you should actually tell her about the stone you'd found (minus what you'd been doing with your mom's body of course). You figured if anyone in the family would get a kick out of it, it would be her, and the look her face when she realized magic was real would be utterly priceless. Besides you were desperate to tell someone about the discovery you'd made, even if only for a while (the stone being able to make them easily forget again). "Oh, what the hell," you thought to yourself, just as Alice appeared from out of the shower, deciding that it would be best to wait until after breakfast though, when she was out of the way.

Bringing your own body down the stairs, and joining your two sisters in the kitchen, you spent the next ten to fifteen minutes smirking knowingly to yourself from across the breakfast bar, even going so far as to ask yourself the odd question, showing off just how well you had mastered control of your multiple bodies (as well as amusing yourself in the process). It had to be said though, it was certainly a lot weirder being in the same room with yourself than it had been in two separate rooms, having to use a lot more concentration so not to end up copying body movements, as well as ignoring the added eroticism that looking upon your once ordinary mother now gave you, having been so intimate with her earlier.

You have the following choices:

1. You tell Julia everything

*Noteb*
2. You tell Julia about the stone, but not about controlling your mom's body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wassel (UN: wassel29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Enigma has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone/cid/1276557-A-morning-shower-and-breakfast