*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770177-Within-the-fire
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by e_bgem
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Women's · #1770177
the revealing powers of death

the revealing powers of death

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The Brothers came together in unison,each carrying the rod of power in his hands,the rod gleamed under the sun,the gold on its handle reflecting the rays so brightly,each brother had black iris,so dark that one could be hypnotised when staring into the eyes,the brothers parted and the Father came into the circle
''sons,we have won over the years and we would keep winning,the fate of the world resides in our hands,dominance is our name,and together we shall raise the name of the Brotherhood''
Devon,our prince,the next target is Millicence Andrews,she owns the Mill Printing Industry,she abandoned her three children to death while she got married to Al-han Andrews,all for the sake of money,run her over in all ways and finish her,you know what to do.......

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
The Sisters held hands and danced under the storm,the wind blew their hair as they tossed and twisted while the rain melted their hair into their skin,the Sisters varied in colour,they came from different races,all binded together by one mutual trust,''Money'',they did what they had to do to have wealth,they sacrificed what they had to sacrifice,each was cunnning in her ways and had secrets which were hidden from the eyes of the world,each was married to the world's most powerful,they commanded powers from the bedroom and ruled like queens......
Millicence Andrews laughed as she danced to the wind,the night was beautiful,it was her night of celebration,last night,Al-han kissed the world good bye,he was an old man who ruled the world of man but was weak when it came to a woman,he could not resist the beautiful Millicence who willed him to do all she wanted,at last,all he had became hers.......
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
The shot rang in the wee hours of the morning,all heard its noise but none could tell where it was headed nor where it was coming from. The day broke beautifully,business men and women headed to the office,as Nevia Bren walked through the tabloid stand,she saw the breaking news, '' Millicence Andrews takes a bullet in the Head'' Nevia could only stare at the empty eyes looking through her,the face of the mother she never knew........
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770177-Within-the-fire