*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Fun Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770958-Master-to-Pet/cid/1094602-The-Fun-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1770958
Two lovers master/pet relationship is about to flip
Chapter #1

The Fun Begins

    by: The Abysmal Chasm
but before that. we need to decide who is what.
Is Alex the master or slave does Tyler become the slave or the master? stuff like that.
Note: The roles will be reversed by the end, so iff you choose "Tyler is the pet, Alex is the master" By the end Alex will be the pet.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh! Alex this will be perfect." Tyler said picking up a ring gag from one of the sheves. "it's made to keep your mouth open when it's in." Alex looked over at Tyler. He was so exited holding that small toy.
"Actually, I thought you might like this." Tyler lifted up a small bar, which he quickly flipped open revealing it was a spreader bar. Both of them exchanged a look telling each other that they were done here. They both walked up to the counter, each with the item they had picked up. The casher eyed the two boys, and smiled.
"So, who holds the leash?" the man asked looking at the boy, and the dog.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Abysmal Chasm (UN: dragonnite at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Abysmal Chasm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1770958-Master-to-Pet/cid/1094602-The-Fun-Begins