*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1771015-Your-LifeBigger
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1771015
Live out your life....just really, REALLY huge.

Live out your life....just really, REALLY huge.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Yeah....so basically, this is the exact opposite of my other famous interactive, 'Your Life Smaller', which suffice to say, I am extremely grateful to Lelouch(he helped write most of it), and to all you readers out there. To quench your thirst for GTS, here's another interactive from moi.

Now, the story depends on which character you choose to be. Will you follow the tale of a kind giantess, or a destroyer of worlds? You decide.

The world, since the giantess was born, has accustomed to her. No matter what size she is, most of the planet either has a neutral or kind disposition towards her. Even the most successful business companies have pitched in to generate clothing, food, and shelter for one such as her size.

Heights To Choose From

*Amazon
-Your giantess is 12-20ft. in height. Has trouble fitting into most small buildings. Most people are only knee height to her.

*Average
-Size ranges from 50-100ft. in size. An average home reachers her shin. People are like toys, barely the size of her thumb.

*Big
-She's 500-1000ft. tall. She's easily a head, or even a whole torso taller than most skyscrapers. Normal people have become ants.

*Mega
-Now we're getting up there. Your giantess's size scales on a 50-100 mile tall frame, most of a city's skyline and countryside dominated by her toes alone. People are mere dust specks now.

*Giga
-Here we go. One of the biggest sizes around. Easily going from 500 miles....to infinity. This giantess is vast on a grand cosmic scale, and beyond. People are insignifigant, nothing, microscopic germs to you.


Main Characters
Who will you choose to be?

Name: Molly Ethans
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Personality: Quite shy and anti-social. Whatever size is chosen, Molly will try to be the kindest giantess she could be, trying to prevent as much damage as possible.
Appearance: Molly is....hard to describe. In a social click setting, she's an 'Anti Goth' Goth. She's dyed her short feathered hair a stunning bright orange, and wears an ensemble of an orange tank top, which covers her C-cups nicely, black leather belts and leather bands all up her arms, a tight black plaid skirt, and knee-high black boots with large treads and orange lacings. All of this compliments her pale skin nicely, but doesn't match her sweet personality.
(Molly is originally a character from Awesomex18)

Name: Vera Cartington
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Personality: As snobbish and bitchy as a girl could get. Her size, along with having the richest daddy in the world, has corrupted her perception of everything around her, seeing everything as inferior and unworthy. Whatever size chosen, if Vera doesn't get her way, a rampage is bound to happen, and people let it happen and pray she doesn't come their way. Because of Joseph Cartington's(Vera's father) money and influence, nobody thinks to stop her.
Appearance: Slender frame outlined by golden tanned skin, crisp blonde hair that goes down her back, a pouty face that decieves her intentions. Usually wears sweaters of the finest silks which enunciates her massive chest, Bordering F cup, along with tight blue jeans and matching flip-flops.

Name: Jasmine 'Jaz' Truitt
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Personality: In your face, rude, and to the point, is what describes Jaz. Despite this, she's a rather nice girl, if not a bit loud. Whichever size is chosen for her, Jaz will be a nice giantess, if not a tad mischievious.
Appearance: Dark, cocoa brown skin, black hair cut to her shoulder, a nice face with glasses. Wears normal short-sleeve t-shirts of black or white with jeans and converse shoes. Makes up for her average attire with D, bordering DD cup breasts and a butt to die for.
(Jaz originally is a character from here: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1564499-Cheating-Death


Rules
Follow Them. All of them.

*Basically, all of the rules in my other interactives. If you don't breach any of them, it'll be okay.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1771015-Your-LifeBigger