*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Birth of Naruko!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772949-Narutos-Strongest-Challenger-Naruko/cid/1099444-The-Birth-of-Naruko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1772949
A training accident causes Naruto and his female form Naruko to become separate people?!
Chapter #1

The Birth of Naruko!

    by: ForestFire5000
It was a normal day for the young leaf ninja Naruto. He was currently in a forest clearing not too far off from the hidden leaf village. He was in the middle of intense training in order to improve his skills for upcoming battles. After almost a full day of brutally intense training, Naruto was finally satisfied. He then decided to take a bit of time to test the results of his training. Starting out with the rasengan, Naruto easily blasted a massive hole straight through the trunk of a tree, causing the whole thing to collapse. Next, he decided to test out his shadow clone jutsu. After performing the proper hand signs, Naruto created more than 2500 different clones of himself in the surrounding area! Seeing what he was able to do after a hard day of training, Naruto dispersed the clones with a satisfied grin.

It was here that Naruto decided to have a bit of fun by trying out one last technique, his own original perverted design; the harem jutsu. Putting his hands together, Naruto created an army of no less than 100 female duplicates of himself. Being surrounded by all of these cute and busty incarnations of himself, Naruto couldn't help but drool. Snapping out of his perverted daze, Naruto reluctantly dispersed the harem clones the same way he had the previous batch. This time, however, something went wrong.

As Naruto's female doppelgangers vanished into a puff of smoke, the smoke should have cleared away almost instantly. Instead, the smoke was lingering around the area. Suddenly, Naruto watched in shock as the smoke began to all float together and concentrate in one area. The focused cloud of chakra-laden smoke was exuding an intense aura of power, and Naruto was beginning to worry about what would happen next.

As soon as all the smoke from the surrounding area had gathered into a single human-sized cloud right in front of Naruto himself, the cloud began to react strangely. It was changing, slowly morphing into the shape of a human body. At first Naruto couldn't tell who it was replicating, but within a short time, the fog's shape began to become more and more solid. By this point, Naruto could instantly recognize just who the fog was taking the shape of: it was becoming the female version of himself!

Naruto watched nervously as the smoke cloud began to materialize into a physical being, and finally faded away as the female Naruto's body had completely formed. This female Naruto, Naruko, at first stood in place to simply examine her new body. She was amazed to be her own person at last, and she giggle with glee as she looked over her luscious female figure. Naruto, on the other hand, was staring at her in sheer terror. And his terror had a good reason behind it: this girl's chakra levels were off the charts! Naruto could easily sense the difference in power between the two of them, and he knew that this female clone of himself was far stronger than he was.

As Naruto stood in his terrified daze, Naruko giggled once again and began to walk toward him, swaying her hips alluringly as she walked. For only a moment, Naruto forgot about his terror and became completely entranced by Naruko's incredible beauty. He was just as quickly brought back to the seriousness of his situation as Naruko's chakra flared up once again. The energy contained within this cute feminine figure was unimaginable, and Naruto knew that he was in trouble if this girl turned out to be hostile.


Before we continue, what is Naruko's personality like?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772949-Narutos-Strongest-Challenger-Naruko/cid/1099444-The-Birth-of-Naruko