*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiny Freddy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774564-iCarly-Giantess/cid/1101860-Tiny-Freddy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1774564
Recreating my famous iCarly giantess story!
Chapter #1

Tiny Freddy

    by: Mr.Ninja
"Hey guys," Freddy yelled! "We got some package addressed to us!" Sam and Carly come running downstairs. "Let me see that nerd." Sam said as she grabbed the package and shoved Freddy to the ground. "What is it?" Carly asked as Sam opened the package. "It looks like a squirt gun." Sam said as she grabbed the strange looking toy gun. "How lame." Carly said as Sam began playing around with it. Sam pointed the gun at Freddy and shot it to see what it did. A strange beam came flying out and hit Freddy. Freddy suddenly shrank down to a few inches in a matter of seconds."OMG!" Carly squealed. Sam picked up the tiny Freddy "Mmmmm, I don't know how this gun made you shrank but Momma sure is hungry." Sam slowly began to lower Freddy as Freddy screamed out for Carly to stop her.



What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Ninja (UN: shikamaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Ninja has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774564-iCarly-Giantess/cid/1101860-Tiny-Freddy