*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775421-These-children-are-not-normal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1775421
You've been trapped by 7 "kids", who are not as they appear. Can you escape? Probably not.

You've been trapped by 7 "kids", who are not as they appear. Can you escape? Probably not.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You decide to visit your usual secret spot in the forest, right next to a beautiful seaside cliff. Only, you see a big cottage house there, and it wasn't there before too. After you decide to visit the place, you're met with seven kids, five of which are twelve year olds, the other two are six. The thing is, they enjoy doing all kinds of things to visitors, and they're not gonna let go of their newest toy. Can you get out?

-You can make the character look like he/she is enjoying it or not.
-You can make him/her gain weight/muscle, transform to an animal/anthro, grow to macro sizes, etc.
-No adult anything, unless really necessary. And I mean really necessary.
-After some years of this interactive existing on the site, I've decided to be more lenient with adult things. Chapters that involve nudity, description of certain parts, and romantic advances are considered okay. Straight-up sex will need to be kept brief, with half the chapter length at max. Other than that, you're free to be descriptive of it if you want.
-The kids should always look like they're toying with the main character, or trying to get the main character to believe whatever they tell him/her. Something like that. It's just their thing, you know? Good.
Other than the above, just write whatever you want, okay?

Character update:
Wil - The manager/receptionist/mastermind. He's about twelve years old with brown hair and blue eyes. He's also the leader, the way the others act and talk about him. He seems to be watching the whole game with the use of a chess board and pieces. He's the werewolf piece. He has dark secrets about the other kids...

Luke/Lucario - The guard/guide/spy/bellboy of sorts. He's twelve years old and wears a long black cape that covers most of his body. He rarely ever talks, and only focuses on the task given to him by Wil. He's very loyal to him, but sometimes helps the guest, maybe. He's the blue dog piece. He has a very cold air about him, like whoever isn't used to being with him will die from over-intimidation. His true form is the Aura Pokémon. Seems to have personal issues with twin brother Lyle.

Gill/Guilmon - The chef/resident knucklehead. He's also twelve years old with red hair and wears a blue bandanna on his left arm. He's the red T-Rex piece. He enjoys both cooking and eating food, but mostly the eating part, even though he's thin. He doesn't enjoy watching the side-effect of the food he makes on the guest, but has to do it because of what Wil once did to his arm, leaving scars the shape of scratch marks...Has an incredibly deep hatred towards Lyle.

Akira - A welcomer/friendly guide. A six year old with black hair wearing a blue hooded shirt who's always with his partner. He just wants the guest to be happy. He can be irritating though.

Elly - A welcomer/friendly guide. A six year old with long blonde hair wearing a dress made of pink feathers who's always with her partner. She wishes the best of luck to both her partner, and the guest. She can be annoying though.

Drake/Dracus - The gym trainer. A twelve year old who never grows any muscle. He has scarlet-red eyes, a red shirt and blue pants. He's usually an honest person, and doesn't like having to lie to the guest, hence why he's not even good at it. He always asks the new customers if they want to drink something before working out. Good with kids. Also, he sometimes warns them about seeing him with red scales...As a hatchling, Wil found him one night and has been loyal to him ever since. His true form is a bright red and dark blue dragon.

Lyle - The pool lifeguard/mad scientist. A twelve year old who has a tendency to act like a psycho sometimes. He wears a white shirt, white pants, and glasses. He's willing to tell you info if you were to take part in his possibly life-threatening experiments. His twin brother Luke is the only one that can control him all the time. He enjoys either telling the guest stories about themselves, or just plain messing or tricking the guest. He's the white bird piece. Has an equally deep hatred towards Gill, but he can easily hide it, no matter the circumstances. Has personal issues with his master, causing a rift between him and his twin brother.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775421-These-children-are-not-normal