*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/2236519-Stay-In
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: Stay In  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Stay In

    by: James martin
"And I'm so glad we did." Aunt Carol smiled, oblivious to how this conversation had begun. "On that note, since this is our first day properly living together, is there anything you wanted to do, Dan? Would you like to go somewhere or stay in?” She asks as she bends over the table to set down a plate of eggs.

“I think I would like to stay in for a bit.” You reply as you stand up and walk up behind your aunt.

She is wearing a short night gown that ties up in the front. You approach her pressing your groin into her ass. Your cock grows hard at the touch and she lets out a slight gasp. “Oh my.”

With a cheeky grin and a wink toward Laura, you pull her gown up over her back and begin to knead her ass cheeks. “Laura isn’t the only ass I want a piece of. As a matter of fact, instead of knocking her up, how about I try knocking you up Aunt Carol? You want another baby to take care of?”

“Oh, my, I thought you said you weren’t ready for a baby?” Your Aunt asked as you slid her panties down her legs and unbuttoned your pants.

The rest of your family watched with smiles as you pulled your cock from your pants. “Now, Now Dan You really shouldn’t be knocking your Aunt up at the breakfast table. Save that for after we are done eating please.” Your mother says as she reaches for a biscuit.

“Honey, leave the boy alone, if he wants to fuck my sister at the table, let the boy. Just try and respect the rest of us and not move the table to much.” Your father replies.

Your mother shakes her head but remains silent.

You press your cock against the entrance of your Aunt’s hot wet cunt as she braces herself against the table. “Aunt Carol, I don’t think I am ready for the responsibility of being a father yet, that’s why I have not taken Laura’s cherry. You, however have proven more than capable of taking care of a baby, so I don’t mind giving you one.”

With that statement you push your cock into your aunt’s hot wet cunt. It feels really good, to finally have your shaft buried inside a pussy, your Aunt is tight and warm. She obviously has not had much sex since Laura was born and your uncle passed on.

Carol lets out moans of pleasure as you slid your cock deep into her cunt and gently begin to fuck her. You are careful not to fuck her to hard so as not to disturb anyone’s breakfast. You are amazed by how nonchalant everyone is. Here you are, fucking your Aunt Carol, your father’s younger sister, trying to knock her up, in front of your family and all of them are going eating their breakfast, as if it was an everyday thing.

“God, Dan that feels so good, it has been so long since I have had a young hard cock, oh yeah deeper, fuck me harder.” Your aunt begs as your shaft slides in and out of her.

It’s not long before you feel your seed building up in your balls and with one final stroke you bury your cock all the way into your aunt and unload your baby juice into her womb. Your aunt lets out a scream of pleasure as she feels you Cumming inside of her and she has her own orgasm.

“You’re mine now Aunt Carol, both you and Laura now belong to me.” You whisper into your aunt’s ear.

“Yes master, we are yours.” She replies as she rests her head against the table.

As you pull your cock out of your aunt, you are curious if you actually succeeded in knocking her up, do you:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 James martin (UN: jamesmartin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/2236519-Stay-In