*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/2346320-Trying-to-Figure-It-Out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: Sam brings the drink back, still trying to figure out what's different.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #19

Trying to Figure It Out

    by: Unknown
Sam put a couple of ice cubes in a glass, added a generous pour of Tito's, and filled it the rest of the way with cranberry juice.

She walked back and sat down, reclining in the chaise lounge as she sipped from her beverage. "Okay, so you changed some other stuff," she said to Danielle. "Anything to do with your family, or this house?"

"Mmmmaybe," Danielle replied with a grin.

"Okay, okay." Sam sat up and looked past the pool area to the immaculately landscaped flower garden, the croquet lawn, the barbecue pit, and the tennis courts. She turned around to gaze at the panorama of the 4-story mansion. Finally, she admitted, "I don't know. Everything seems so normal. I mean, I don't even remember you as a boy." She took another sip of her drink, a big sip. "As far as I know, you've just always had this perfect body and this perfect life, and --" She sat up further and examined her gorgeous platinum blonde friend.

"I think you've almost got it," said Danielle.

"You haven't always had this perfect body, so you haven't always had this perfect life!" Sam proclaimed. "I bet -- I bet -- oh, my God, were you not even super-mega-rich like this? Did your dad not invent that clean-engine technology?"

"Ha, yeah, you've pretty much got it."

"I can't even --" Sam leaned over and grabbed Danielle's arm. "Can you wish for me to remember the old reality? Please?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Danielle does just that, and Sam remembers everything.

*Noteb*
2. Danielle allows Sam to remember some things.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/2346320-Trying-to-Figure-It-Out