*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/2520651-He-wishes-she-had-ridiculously-large-breasts
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: He wishes she had ridiculously large breasts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

He wishes she had ridiculously large breasts

    by: Unknown
"...what she'd look like with giant boobs"

As Dan felt the shift happen, he stared intently at his cousin from the doorway. Slowly, he saw her breasts expand, from DD's to E's, then marching on through the alphabet, until he could see them, even from behind. He noticed that her clothes changed too, that her bra went from a lacy thing, to a industrial, custom made thing of beauty. He saw that the shirts that she was picking out of her suitcase had changed as well, going from slim fitting and petite to extra large but still tight on Laura's tits. As she picked more out, Dan noticed that while she bent down quickly, she was quite slow in coming back up, most likely a side effect on having breasts twice the size of your head, each. "No, too small" he heard her say, as she tossed aside a shirt that he could use as a towel.

Scraping his jaw off the floor and he throbbing hard dick out his pants, Dan thought "I'd better do something about someone seeing me, so I don't get in trouble for staring at these walking pair of tits" As, he slipped inside and slowly closed the door, he said softly to himself "I am now turn invisible at will" Now invisible and staring at the massive mammaries of his cousin, he realized that although she would still have trouble moving around, she still wasn't big enough to satisfy his cravings. Gathering his thoughts and fetishes, he said "Laura' tits are so huge, she cant move anywhere".

This time, when he felt the shift happen, instead of just in his head, he felt it in his entire being. Before passing out from the fatigue, he felt himself be pushed backwards.....

.

.

.

"...iel? Daniel, are you okay? Daniel, wake up!"
Dan came to, slowly opening his eyes before becoming confused. It was the morning, so why was it so dark in the room now? He looked around and saw a soft light coming from above. As he slowly got himself up, he pushed against something that felt... soft. He pushed again, harder this time.
"Stop that. You could of just said that you were okay" said a voice, chiding him softly.
As Dan shook off his blackout he realized that he was in a valley of tit. Pushing himself upwards towards the light, he looked around him in wonder and awe, proud that all of this was his doing.
" Seriously, are you okay?" said the voice again.
Turning in the direction the voice came from, he came face to face with.. well, a face. Laura's to be precise, but not quite Laura's. It was larger now, and plumper, like she had put on a couple of pounds. It looked good actually, making her more pretty.
"What happened?" Dan asked, still confused as to how he got in between two room sized boobs.
"You were climbing over me so you could talk to me about school, like you always do, when you slipped and fell in... there" said Laura, blushing slightly as she gestured to where you were standing. "It took me a few minutes to make space for you to get up, is all"

At her words memories of this new world came flooded into Dan's head. At age 8 Laura was already well endowed, easily a E-cup. A blood test revealed that she had a rare form of gigantism, which seemingly only targeted her breasts, though it did make her taller than average in the end. Losing money fast for the dreadfully expensive custom bra's, her parents had asked yours to take care of her, as your father one of the richer men on town. As time went on, people began to bully her, which caused her self esteem about herself to crumble, until she dropped out of school in the middle of her 8th year and just stayed home. This, combined with the fact that she was ordering a lot of food, accelerated her growth to such an extent that your father had a specially made room for her built into the house. You took it upon yourself to comfort her, taking food to her and talking to her whenever she felt lonely and tending to her whenever she was.... needy. Hey, you were a teenage boy and and she was horny. Despite this, she still got embarrassed whenever she had to talk about her tits because they were so large, both easily being the size of minivans. Although it had been many years since she had been in school, her self esteem was still fragile, though it had gotten better since you two had started fucking. Perhaps the idea of someone being attracted to her helped her feel like less of a freak.

"Hellooo? Earth to Danny?" Dan jumped at the sound of Laura's now louder voice. Dan realized that he had just been standing there, staring off into space as he 'remembered' what happened. Now that he looked closely, he could tell that Laura was now easily 9'' tall, making her the tallest women in the world, as well as the most endowed.
"Sorry, just spaced out for a second" Dan said lamely. "Yeah, I couldn't tell" said Laura, rolling her eyes at you. "Anyway, what were you saying before you.. you know." she asked, blushing again.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ask how she feels

*Noteb*
2. Ask how she 'feels'

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/2520651-He-wishes-she-had-ridiculously-large-breasts