*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/2805937-He-wishes-she-was-a-muscular-giantess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: He wishes she was a muscular giantess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

He wishes she was a muscular giantess

    by: Detective Barricade
Dan thought back to some of the images he frequently looked up online. They depicted women towering over other people, sometimes even well above any buildings in the picture. The first time he stumbled upon them by accident, but soon started to actively seek out these giantess pictures.

Of course it helped that many of these pictures featured the giantess dressed skimpily, with her boobs or butt drawing his attention in ways that excited his 14 year old brain even if it couldn't entirely grasp why.

Despite his reoccurring fantasies, which sometimes lead to somewhat embarrassing, messy mornings, Dan recognized that giantesses could never possibly be real. If beached whales suffered due to being crushed by their own weight on land, it's unlikely a human could withstand being as big as a building, much less stand and move under her own power.

But now Dan could change that. He could make his now hot cousin Laura a literal 50-foot woman, able to do whatever sexy thing she wanted, and no one would think anything of it! To the world, she would've always been this way!

... Then again, just because he could blow Laura up to building size didn't mean he necessarily should. Not right now, at least. For as much as part of him desperately wanted to see a hot giantess in real life and make it happen immediately... perhaps he could start at a more reasonable scale.

"I wish Laura was 10 feet tall and muscular," Dan muttered. Even if his worded wish didn't register with anybody within earshot, he still didn't want to blurt it out like an idiot just in case someone did overhear him.

The changes started immediately. The redhead's limbs began to bulge as muscle mass was added, most notably in her arms. Despite this, she maintained her alluring hourglass shape.

While that was going on, Dan watched through the door as Laura's head began to inch towards the ceiling.

Unfortunately, it was at this time that he lost his balance and toppled forward, straight through the partly opened door. He landed face-first on the floor with a solid thud.

The next thing he knew, Dan found himself being hefted up by his shirt, and staring at his still growing cousin's face. "Jeez you're weird today, Dan," she said. "It's almost like you've never seen a real woman before!"

"I-I don't know what you mean!"

Laura set Dan down on the bed as if he was a feather. "Right. And you weren't ogling me behind the door."

"Uh... Mom said I had to spend time with you... and... and stuff," Dan replied, trying to justify being there. "I didn't know you'd take so long to get dressed!"

"Well, I mean if you want to stare so badly at your giant cousin as she's getting dressed, go right ahead... ya perv," she winked, ruffling Dan's hair with a hand that, while still obviously feminine, could probably snap his neck like a twig. "Honestly, I kind of like having your attention. I love you, you know?"

Dan's eyes practically bulged out of his skull at that statement. Laura loved him? "What? I... uh... I..." he stammered, his face turning beet red. Sure she had gone from a bratty kid to a smoking hot young woman, and was slowly growing taller according to his wishes, but he never expected Laura to suddenly develop feelings for him!

Laura noticed Dan's reaction and rolled her eyes as she finally got her halter top on, which still left little of her ample bust to the imagination. "Not like that, doofus. You're my cousin, and Aunt Mary and I would like for us to get along."

Dan breathed a sigh of relief, though a little voice in the back of his head reminded him that he could make her his anytime he wanted and no one would bat an eye about it.

He pushed such thoughts aside for the moment. It was just too weird. "Er... yeah. I-I totally knew that was what you meant!" he laughed, perhaps a bit too unconvincingly.

"Um... so," he started, trying to change the subject. "How's life as a real life giantess? You were about Dad's height a couple of years ago when you were last here, right?"

"Oh no, I was taller than Uncle Bill back then, too," Laura answered, unintentionally mesmerizing her cousin as she worked to shimmy her shorts up her bountiful backside. "Doctors still don't quite understand it, but I'm healthy as a horse at least.

"It's been a mixed bag. On one hand, I'm kind of famous for being the tallest person in the world, and that's kind of fun. But on the other hand... the world wasn't built with a 10 foot woman in mind."

She glanced at the trickle of drool going down Dan's cheek. "Hello? Anyone home in there?" she said, playfully waving a hand in front of her cousin's face, her bent posture giving him an excellent view of her cleavage.

"Are you nearly done in here, Laura? I want to grab my brush, and-" Ashley entered and saw her giant of a cousin bent over in front of her little brother. "What the fuck is going on here?"

This startled Dan out of his haze. "Huh? Oh! Uh... h-hey, sis! This isn't what it looks like, I swear!"

Laura stood up, her head grazing the ceiling. "Hey, Ash. Dan and I were just talking when he kind of zoned out. I'm just about finished getting dressed." she said, smiling.

"Like a fucking slut? You're going to pollute my brother's brain like that!" Ashley yelled.

Dan's surprised that his sister cared so much now when she'd been indifferent this morning at the breakfast table when Laura had been wearing little more than lingerie. How did making their cousin bigger change that?

"You realize that I can't just buy an outfit at the store, right?" Laura countered, the smile disappearing from her face. "If you have a problem with me, don't hide it behind worrying about Dan!"

Laura slipped on a pair of Converse and stormed out of the room, pushing past Ashley. Dan immediately followed her, figuring he'd best get out before his older sister threw him out of her room.

It wasn't hard to find Laura again. A 10 foot woman built like a fitness model would stand out in any crowd. Her long legs meant that Dan needed to run just to catch up, and jog to keep pace with her. "Hey, Laura. I..." he hesitated. "I'm sorry! This is all my fault!"

"Your fault?" Laura said. "Ashley's had a stick up her ass ever since I outgrew her. Uncle Bill's the only reason she agreed to get me a job at the store for the summer. None of this is your fault. It's not like you're behind my freak puberty, dude."

"Y-yeah... Me being behind it like I have god-like powers over reality... That's j-just silly," Dan chuckled nervously. "E-even if I did, why would I use them on my cousin? I'd probably do something ridiculous to prove it like "I wish my friend Sam was a horny 50 foot giantess with the body of a supermodel" or..."

Dan clamped his hand around his mouth. By running his mouth, he may have activated his power...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Detective Barricade (UN: dbarricade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/2805937-He-wishes-she-was-a-muscular-giantess