*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dan Walks to Sam's House
  2. More Options
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1822282-Dan-Walks-to-Sams-House
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1779598
One day Dan discovers he has the power! (offering 100 gp for good additions)
This choice: Sam's House  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dan Walks to Sam's House

    by: Anonymous51
As Dan walked over to his friend Sam's house, he thought about that shock he received from plugging in that toaster yesterday. He flexed his hand, still feeling the tingle from it. But it might have just been in his head. No way would he still be feeling the effects of the shock nearly a day later, right?

His thoughts then turned to Sam, short for Samantha. Like Dan, she was 14 years old, and also like Dan, she was slightly nerdy. Oh, and she was smart. But her overall appearance was very tomboyish. He had told her now and then that she should try to make herself look more feminine, but she usually just laughed it off, saying that was a stupid idea. She liked the way she was and wasn't in a hurry to make herself more like, oh, maybe like Megan? You know, the bitchy, but totally hot, cheerleader from school? But he told her that she could still be as pretty as Megan without being a total bitch. But whatever. Sam was never gonna change herself.

Once he arrived to her house, he rang the doorbell and was then let in by Sam's mother. Like Sam, she had brown hair and green eyes. But she dressed a little more femininely.

Dan went to Sam's bedroom and saw her packing her stuff into a suitcase. She and her family were about to leave on a trip to Sam's grandparents' house and would be gone a whole week. So Dan wanted to say goodbye in person, which was why he was visiting.

"Got everything?" Dan asked Sam.

"I think so." She looked a little sad, sitting down on her bed. "I wish I didn't have to go. I'd rather spend time with you."

"Oh don't worry about that," Dan said. "We'll have all the rest of summer to hang out with each other, once you get back. You're only gonna be gone a week."

She smiled. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

You have the following choices:

1. They Continue Talking ... Dan Makes a Wish and It Comes True!

2. An Interruption

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anonymous51 (UN: anonymous51 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamhelth123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1779598-The-Ultimate-Power/cid/1822282-Dan-Walks-to-Sams-House